Has any person damaged Morrissey more than Sam Etsy Rayner?

Kristeen Young.

416403630_dc94420068_o.jpg

FWD.

Thank you. Oh yes I remember Kristeen Young. She used to be a support act for Morrissey at one point. I remember seeing her as a support act. She reminded me a bit of Kate Bush. I remember Morrissey saying once that he wasn't that into Kate Bush not his sort of thing or something.

That is a nice photo of Morrissey you posted he looks great smart as always.

John Weeks
Mike Joyce
Johnny Marr
Judge John Weeks he must be one of the worst. He was the judge on the horrendous court case with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke.

I also think back to Morrissey's childhood and people who hurt him back then but that was before he had the career he has now.

I really like Sam and Jesse. I think that Morrissey is a father figure to some fans.

I reckon don't ever talk shit about the California Son's son you jealous delusional sociopaths talking shit hiding behind your keyboards a million miles away from Moz Angeles. I reckon there is nothing wrong with teaching your son the classic American family business of manipulating and duping foreigners to make them buy your product c*** twat tit chipper curry sawed off kickball inn n nn nn nnn nnn n it.
(y)

Is Johnny Marr the only person Morrissey has admitted out loud that he has loved? Besides his Mother and his cats.
I seem to recall he has said the same thing about Linder Sterling and Kirsty McColl. And probably some of his many icons and idols.

Moz damaged himself when he chose to give Sam so much control. It's like he just stopped caring.

Well, Morrissey is ultimately responsible for his own choices, so I would say that he is his own worst enemy. Add to that his knack for self-sabotage...

I would be wary about employing family members and giving them so much control in his place. Having watched the biopics of Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston during these endless days of confinement, you know how selfish family members can be.
I know very little about SER, so I am not drawing any parallels here. Just saying that family members are not always the most trustworthy.

Well, Morrissey is ultimately responsible for his own choices, so I would say that he is his own worst enemy. Add to that his knack for self-sabotage...

I would be wary about employing family members and giving them so much control in his place. Having watched the biopics of Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston during these endless days of confinement, you know how selfish family members can be.
I know very little about SER, so I am not drawing any parallels here. Just saying that family members are not always the most trustworthy.

Also sometimes they mean well, but they don't know what they're doing, or they love you too much to see the issues clearly.

It's really not easy to run a creative career - there's a lot of variables to deal with.

Also sometimes they mean well, but they don't know what they're doing, or they love you too much to see the issues clearly.

It's really not easy to run a creative career - there's a lot of variables to deal with.
I would like to think that many family members mean well, but it can change when they see the $$$
Running a creative career these days isn't easy. Any idea whether Peter Katsis is still on board?

I would like to think that many family members mean well, but it can change when they see the $$$
Running a creative career these days isn't easy. Any idea whether Peter Katsis is still on board?
According to the liner notes on I Am Not A Dog On A Chain he is. Or at least he was when the record was released.

He is at the moment - as far as we know.

If Sam was sensible he'd realise Central & the half dead Twitter account are actively losing him money.

He is at the moment - as far as we know.

If Sam was sensible he'd realise Central & the half dead Twitter account are actively losing him money.
Maybe he's got a plan and would like to do stuff differently but doesn't know how?

Danny Kelly is a form NME journo, now radio talk sport presenter who is extremely overweight.
Thank you so much for letting me know. I don't really keep up with the journalists who are haters of Morrissey whether they work for a newspaper, the NME, magazines or are on the radio or on TV or on Twitter or whatever.

Do you know who Sean Calder is?

Surely if Katshit was still around, he'd have fired off some embarrassing, barely readable rant against BMG by now? Why is the press being left to Dodwell?

Back
Top Bottom