Has anyone been to this Manchester record shop?

I was wanting to know if anybody has ever been to this Record Shop as I am considering going down on Friday or Saturday during the day before the gigs. Just wanting to know what it sells, is there a decent Morrissey/Smiths selection? http://www.vinylrevivalmcr.com/

yep I've been, that's the one Moz went in in 2004 as well. It's handy for Vinyl Exchange too which is around the corner & a better/bigger shop imho, (& afflecks palace, which is worth a gander for the Moz muriel on the outside wall).

love

Grim

Hey Grim can you tell me more about this 'Vinyl Exchange'?. Is it good for Smiths selection e.g. Shirts, posters etc.? Thank you for your help:)

I think revival is better for shirts n posters tbh but Exchange is best for records/cds n books, I usually get shirts at the gigs so I've never shopped for 'em at the shops.

love

Grim

Vinyl Revival tends to have framed prints (album covers etc), mousemats, allsorts really. Bootlegs too, though you'll no doubt have downloaded most of them anyway. ;)

Cool, I will be visiting both within the next couple of days thanks to your information:D

There are two Vinyl Exchanges, one on Oldham Street (this is the larger) & one on Bridge Street (off Deansgate). Allow yourself plenty of time, because you can lose hours in those places.

Back
Top Bottom