has anyone else noticed...

Mr. Springheeled

Masked Adventurer
...on the final page of the YOR booklet there's a closer view of Moz's wristwatch, the time reading 10 past 12, the tenth song on the album (of twelve) being "You were good in your time". Pretty deep. I hope this doesn't all revert back to my conspiracy theory of Moz retiring after this album. :crazy:

Yeah, I've actually been having dreams about this album, kinda creepy. I'm not obsessed with the album per say, but I guess I have subconsciously noticed alot of metaphors....all gathered in my dreams :crazy:
Maybe this just means I need a life :p

But is it pretty much in your face that the photo cover of the baby with moz is sort of a photographic time line of him with the smiths (the baby) and him now?
:guitar:

Has anyone else noticed... and sorry for saying this... that You Were Good In Your Time sounds a BIT like Jesus To A Child by George Michael?

Oh my sweet Lord, I am gonna piss my pants! That is hilarious and I don't know why!

I hadn't noticed that, but have you noticed that on Wrestle with Russell the watch is on the left wrist, but mostly he's pictured with it on his right? What can it all mean?

Next he'll be wearing his watch you-know-where and we'll all be speculating if that means it's time he got a sex life, or whatever...

Can't say that I noticed that, what I did notice was that Jeff Beck played guitar on Black Cloud. That was interesting. An interesting observation Mr Springheeled but they probably just took the picture at ten past twelve :lbf: And if he did mean it, it was probably just like The Beatles did in many of their albums (espec Sgt Peppers), playing with people's minds. Personally, I can't see him retiring, I know he hints at it but I think its just to be mysterious. He seems the type that can't stop making music, he always feels the need to write and it'd be hard just to switch off I'd imagine.
But I do like a good conspiracy. And there have been a few lyrics recently that link in. "Let's face it soon I will be dead", "you're gonna miss me when I'm gone", "one day goodbye will be farewell". Btw, does anyone know what he says at the end of Children In Pieces, the bit that is reveresed. Always been curious.......

Cheers, Springheeled. Must admit I'm a bit disappointed with that, a bit unimaginative from Moz, he could have thought up something more interesting than that surely....as you said, "Paul is dead" would have been interesting :lbf: Speaking of conspiracies, the one where Morrissey has supposedly predicted the death of Diana is outrageously ridiculous but amusing. Never has "grasping at straws" seemed more appropriate when applied to that.

Back
Top Bottom