Has anyone else...

Which do you prefer Moz interviews from the Smiths era or post Smiths. There are some gems either way but I like the Smiths ones he's really full of ideas and witty and a lot less weary :)

To be honest i'm not quite sure, BUT if i was to pull one way it would be the Morrissey interviews ... however i HATE the NME article posted on there ( you know the 'racist' one):mad: :mad: :mad:

It's a lovely site with a lovely name. Always nice to read such intriguing NWE intreview:). Selective quoting, horray!

i wish i could watch that but my computer has no sound!

oh sorry, it's just (and I'm paraphasing ;) ) nme journaliss saying they were sick of having him on the cover every week so they basically decided to ruin him with rascist accusations :eek: It's really annoying, especially since i read comments recently were nme were like 'Moz decided to finally talk to us in2004 after a long sulk' I mean he loves them for years, it was partly their fault for the breakdwn of the Smiths, then they build him up to crash him down, call him persona non gratis then wonder why he's pissed :mad:

Back
Top Bottom