Has Damon really been around since 2007?

In the roadie expose he mentioned a hairdresser was being flown in from Dublin. This was September of 2007. Also an interview damon did about hair mentioned him starting with moz that year.

The video of them coming out of the restaurant is in April 2008 and shows moz seeing photographers, damon freezing and moz telling him to get in a separate car.

Just because Damon is around since 2007 it doesn't have to mean that Moz is in a relationship with him since 2007. I befriended my current boyfriend for 3 years before we actually became a couple. Just saying.

In the roadie expose he mentioned a hairdresser was being flown in from Dublin. This was September of 2007. Also an interview damon did about hair mentioned him starting with moz that year.

The video of them coming out of the restaurant is in April 2008 and shows moz seeing photographers, damon freezing and moz telling him to get in a separate car.

Moz arrived (and left) in a 2 seater sports car. Short of putting Damon in the boot he had no option but to get in another car :lbf:

relationships and there beginnings vary a lot but i cant see morrissey as being a person to wait and not act, especially in this matter. that said, my wife and i moved in together after only a couple of months, advice i would never give to anyone, and that was like thirteen years ago so it can happen and last.

Damon was at the Notts gig, mainly because I went up to him to say Hi..

Seems nice. Did not let me see Moz though :(

Last edited:

He stands on the side of the stage with a torch, not moving for the concert duration.

The person on the side of the stage isn't Damon. I don't know who it is but because of the spot where he is standing and because he is searching the audience with the torch I assume it must be security.

He stands on the side of the stage with a torch, not moving for the concert duration.

Are you sure it was him?

Morrissey's new personal security guard looks a lot like damon, just taller. He was mistaken for damon at notts by several people. He usually stays backstage for the whole gig.

That being said, I've met him and he's super nice and very soft spoken.

The person on the side of the stage isn't Damon. I don't know who it is but because of the spot where he is standing and because he is searching the audience with the torch I assume it must be security.

New security. Damon always stays backstage.

The "Gloucester Citizen" in 2010 wrote "Damon, 37, has come to Cheltenham after three years as the personal stylist for singer Morrissey and his band while on tour." And who are we to doubt the Gloucester Citizen?

Hmm? Hmm?

photo.jpg

+ Damon's Gymnastics : http://piercingblueeyes.tumblr.com/post/31607580733/morrisseys-personal-hairdresser-assistant-damon

Back
Top Bottom