have you guys seen these pics?

I seen one. The rest are all new. My favorites were the ones with the band in Mexico

Great pics.Thanks for these. Always seem to remember Spike as being the drummer during Morrissey's "wilderness years" period.The band looked great then,and happy,an emotion I don't often get from the current line up.

I think Spike was ousted as he was a bit too fond of the rock and roll lifestyle.I know the feeling Spike.

Nice! :thumb: Spotted a few fags in those pics. (Meaning cigarettes -:rolleyes:/ sigh-.)

The Mariachi look was the best. THE BEST.:horny: Makes me wanna go to Mehico.:tears:

The Mexican Idiot look makes me swoon.:o

...The second favourite band look being the Kilts ("When in Scotland...etc.") And I think I know where someone got the idea to dress his band like that from? :rolleyes:

(...by watching Boz eating veggie haggis?)

I'd like them to go for the Greek look now. Jesse would look dead cute in Spartans. (and it doesn't prevent you from playing an instrument in any way- it only hurts if you walk with them, Jesse.:rolleyes:)

yes seen that one were posted on the frink and on morrissey-shot years ago and recently(yesterday) again on the frink
only the live pics i havent seen before.thanks

Last edited:
Nice! :thumb: Spotted a few fags in those pics. (Meaning cigarettes -:rolleyes:/ sigh-.)

The Mariachi look was the best. THE BEST.:horny: Makes me wanna go to Mehico.:tears:

I met an American Mexican girl here in Thailand last night. She's teaching English at a university over here. I hope we can become closer. We had a really good chat...:horny:

I met an American Mexican girl here in Thailand last night. She's teaching English at a university over here. I hope we can become closer. We had a really good chat...:horny:

Good luck.

Mexican girls are one of a kind.. The best

Moz doesn't usually go far wrong with fashion but that leather/pleather get up he is wearing is absolutely vile :sick: i think i'm going to have nightmares.

He looked really strange - not ugly, but his buckskins were terrible. I prefer he wearing suit and tie as he is actually wore lately.

Moz doesn't usually go far wrong with fashion but that leather/pleather get up he is wearing is absolutely vile :sick: i think i'm going to have nightmares.

It was a nod to Elvis who wore the same outfit at his '68 comeback special.
elvis68-5.jpg

elvisorignalalbumcover_medium.jpg

some of these were on the old morrisseytour.com website... morrissey looks ridiculous in that pleather suit.

I thought he looked hot for once.

Ah Hat-ah hat-ah burning love, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pointless to say it as that suit wouldn't fit anymore. :squiffy: (shudder/ yelp)

Back
Top Bottom