having sex while drunk

have you had sex while drunk or with someone you knew to be drunk?

• yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • if I was drunk how can I really be sure if the other person was?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drunk sex doesnt always 'work' properly.

Which leads me to a question for the guys.. because I would like to know. Do you have a harder time 'performing' while intoxicated? Or is it just my bad luck........... :straightface:

Which leads me to a question for the guys.. because I would like to know. Do you have a harder time 'performing' while intoxicated? Or is it just my bad luck........... :straightface:

It's never fun to have sex while drunk. Something is going to go wrong for either partner. Still, if you can force it out, the exercise is good.

Peter

:eek:

what? drunk sex is the best! not like, black out drooling on yourself drunk. but when youre in fun mode drunk.

last time i had sex i was sober and it was horrible.

Well, OK, three or four beers, but not falling over drunk.:D

Peter

Your bad luck.

I've never had "too much to drink".

i fear that day coming for me too, thats one of the reasons i am drinking a lot less :straightface:
but no, everything still works fine as long as i dont get "pass out" drunk" :squiffy:

I think having sex whilst drunk is a bloody good idea.:thumb:

Having sex sober or comatose would do me.:lbf:

Tags
2 light ales alcholicaftnoon date rape drink n be ill drunk all day drunken hour drunker quicker i drank one it became 4 loot wine make it quick no legs nugz luvs phish over your head rob=sex pester robby=ambr alrt smashed again stalking again stolen wine vodka or tizer why bother?
Back
Top Bottom