having sex while drunk

have you had sex while drunk or with someone you knew to be drunk?

• yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • if I was drunk how can I really be sure if the other person was?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did, with a stranger. And I guess I'm not the only one, even at solo.. BUT it was not good, and even though I was smart enough to remember condoms, I regretted it.. And drunk sex doesn't feel good! And when the stranger hugs you in the morning, says he's hoping to see you again, and you're thinking, "please go, go, go, i'm ashamed of this, and I hope I doesn't see you again", it's even worse. This is really a sad story somehow:p

DON'T have sex when drunk.:p ;)

...says he's hoping to see you again, and you're thinking, "please go, go, go, i'm ashamed of this, and I hope I doesn't see you again", it's even worse. This is really a sad story somehow:p

Yes I've had that in the past as well, definately the worst part in my experience.

DON'T have sex when drunk.:p ;)

But I'm a bit shy so don't find it easy to chat up guys when I'm sober, I have to get to drunk first and then it's much easier.:thumb:

Being Drunk during sex can bring the devil out in you..... :horny:

Indeed it can:D

Tags
2 light ales alcholicaftnoon date rape drink n be ill drunk all day drunken hour drunker quicker i drank one it became 4 loot wine make it quick no legs nugz luvs phish over your head rob=sex pester robby=ambr alrt smashed again stalking again stolen wine vodka or tizer why bother?
Back
Top Bottom