Hello (I am the ghost of Troubled Joe)

ACrackOnTheHead

Hello everybody. I'm ACrackOnTheHead and I'm new. I'm a teenager and I 'discovered' the Smiths/Morrissey in late 2010. I now have every Smiths album and alot of Morrissey and I just absolutely adore them. I've now heard every Smiths song (including all the odds and sods that weren't on the studio or compilation albums e.g. Jeane, Wonderful Woman, I Keep Mine Hidden etc) and i've developed a real hunger for unreleased stuff, so hopefully i'll find some stuff on here. I've heard of this forum before and I thought it would be nice to finally speak to people who like Morrissey/The Smiths music because I honestly never have met anybody else who likes them. So, hello all! I'm sure i'll enjoy being on this forum. :)

Hello everybody. I'm ACrackOnTheHead and I'm new. I'm a teenager and I 'discovered' the Smiths/Morrissey in late 2010. I now have every Smiths album and alot of Morrissey and I just absolutely adore them. I've now heard every Smiths song (including all the odds and sods that weren't on the studio or compilation albums e.g. Jeane, Wonderful Woman, I Keep Mine Hidden etc) and i've developed a real hunger for unreleased stuff, so hopefully i'll find some stuff on here. I've heard of this forum before and I thought it would be nice to finally speak to people who like Morrissey/The Smiths music because I honestly never have met anybody else who likes them. So, hello all! I'm sure i'll enjoy being on this forum. :)

tumblr_ljxue4bF0L1qi0ryko1_500.gif

Welcome. We're happy to have you on board. Enjoy your stay.

Aaron aka Skylarker

Back
Top Bottom