Help a fella out...please :)

brenda

FLOW ~
Hello everyone,

I'm going to be at the Chicago show this November, and i'm so excited - I'ts going to be my first time seeing Morrissey.. and I was just wondering if its really difficult to possibly get to the very front. If anyone knows any "strategies" or information..or what not i'd really appreciate it if you'd pm me letting me know some things...maybe such as how early to start queuing? Any who, yeah...this thead may seem silly, im sorry but thanks anyway.

The only way you ll get to the front is if you're a drunk 200 lbs. hispanic with selfish interests. Otherwise, get there really early. (a.m.)

Look at Google Street View for the venue -- there's metered parking on both sides up and down the street. Get there super early and wait in your warm car until people start lining up. Depending on the weather, etc. early AM as mozcar mentions above is probably a good time to arrive if you want to be sure you make it to the front.

queue-ing well i have queued only 3 times as i normally stand further back except for these occasions and have arrived on different times: one at 4pm one at 12.30 pm one at 5 pm
it depends sometimes not that many peopel queue, sometimes the first come in the early morning.but chigago i guess they will be quite a few queue-ing,so the earlier the better
i do see quite often ough still saw on the very right and left some spaces which were left empty even if one doesnt queue and arrive at the doors open / or even at the support band start
keep in mind that there is a queue list that means you dont have to sit there all the time
once you have written your name down you can leave and warm yourself up in a cafe etc...ask someone of the people who have it then before the doors open the queue will be arranged so they are the fisrst to get it
sometimes with the help of the staff if peopel arriving before the doors open being stubborn and dont move back if youre the first make the queue list.

Back
Top Bottom