help me find a hotel close to club vallare in el paso!!!

J

john

hello--

never posted before but i need the help of some el paso folk. i am flying in with a friend from dallas and we are in desperate search of some info a bout the venue. first off, is there a hotel near the venue, i am talking walking distance. secondly, is the area such that i would not want to stay in any hotel located nearby. finally is club vallare in any way near club 101, if so my problems are solved, as i read that there is a travelodge nearby. thanks for all your help, and i look forward to spending two nights with the man and all of you soon.

thanks..
john

> John,

I would only recomend 2 hotels. The Travel lodge and El Camino. Traveloge is the least expensive of the 2 and have a shuttle service. The lady at the desk said she would shuttle fans to and from the club. the club's about 5 blocks up the street. I would take advantage of the shuttle because its a bit of a walk. Club 101's a little bit further, mayb a 15 minute walk from the concert. El Camino is more expensive and ask $100.00 a night. Stay at Travelodge. Their ph. # is 915-544-3333 and 1 800 578 7878. Travelodge is located at 409 East Missouri. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom