Help me think of a new password! I keep getting hacked?

D

Dave

I am hacked and I need to change my password so they can't do it any more. Lots of recent posts were NOT posted by me. If you have questions, ask me.

I am hacked and I need to change my password so they can't do it any more. Lots of recent posts were NOT posted by me. If you have questions, ask me.

You mean you don't actually love me?

that was coincidentally true.

I think your password should be asshole. Wait, or you do actually love me? I'm confused. Maybe you should just tell me. :)

I was going to say that "greta minds think alike" and that you do love me because who couldn't love a dog in a tiara? I know I do.

password.

it's so common, no one will think of it!

Question: If I am the lucky one to select your password, can I hack you in peace?

Do what I did, and have your IP Geek come out and check your system (this might take 45 minutes to an hour) and they'll finally tell you what you need to have done (more cash out of wallet) and they'll supply you with a good, sturdy firewall. If it's more serious, like it was with me, they will install a device on your computer that changes IP addresses every 30 minutes. Something to look into.

I am hacked and I need to change my password so they can\'t do it any more. Lots of recent posts were NOT posted by me. If you have questions, ask me.

How do people hack an account?

Maybe you have split personality and do not realize it :)

How do we know that this wasn't posted by the hacker??? :confused:

What if Dave never existed and it's all been a bunch of hackers using this account to play mindgames with us all??? :(

Tags
attention whore discordian internot
Back
Top Bottom