Help needed: some missing Paul Weller tracks.

Hi all,

I'm making a compilation of Paul Weller solo Singles, B-Sides and Rarities. I have almost every track from his CD Singles, which I bought during the 90's and 00's but there's still some stuff I haven't been able to locate. I've also tried to buy some of those tracks from iTunes UK but as a non-UK resident I'm not able to do it... for copyright reasons? The Spanish site doesn't have them. Are they rellay trying to make money?

If anyone can help providing thses tracks, I'll be eternally thankful.

Here's the list of those missing tracks:

PAUL WELLER - Missing Tracks

1993 / US / BULL RUSH CDS
1 Bull-Rush (Edit) 3:47
2 Amongst Butterflies (Acoustic) 2:48
3 Bitterness Rising (Acoustic) 2:58

1994 / US / KOSMOS 12" [Promo] [FFRR]
A Kosmos (Bonus Beats) 6:11

1994 / UK / NME 7" EP
A Shadow Of The Sun (Live At Wolverhampton) 5:11
AA1 Sunflower (Lynch Mob Dub Edit) 4:40

1997 / JAPAN / A HEAVY SOUL CD-EP
5 Friday Street (Live) 2:30
6 Peacock Suit (Live) 3:15
7 Up In Suzes' Room (Live) 4:40
Tracks 5 to 7 Recorded live at The Southbank by the Fleetwood Mobile

1997 / LIVE FROM THE ROOF OF THE HAYWARD GALLERY, LONDON [PROMO ALBUM]
A1 Sunflower 4:22
A2 Brushed 3:34
A3 Peacock Suit 3:04
A4 Friday Street 2:21
B1 Up In Suzes' Room 4:26
B2 Mermaids 3:05
B3 Into Tomorrow 3:10
B4 Porcelain Gods 5:59
Limited edition promo recorded live from the roof of the Hayward Gallery, London 24 June 1997

2000 / UK / HELIOCENTRIC [12" Promo – 75 copies only]
A Heliocentric (Swordsman 4UR Mix) 6:44

2004 / US / THE BOTTLE Promo 7"
B The Bottle (Big Boss Man Instrumental Mix) 3:00

2005 / UK / HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS 7"
B Super Lekker Stoned (Richard Fearless Remix) (7" Edit) 4:01

2008 / UK / HAVE YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND/ECHOES ROUND THE SUN [iTunes Download Version]
Have You Made Up Your Mind? (Live)

2008 / iTunes Festival EP
Peacock Suit (Live)
From the Floorboards Up (Live)
All I Wanna Do (Is Be With You) [Live]
Out of the Sinking (Live)
Invisible (Live)
Sea Spray (Live)

2010 / UK / NO TEARS TO CRY / WAKE UP THE NATION
7’’
B Wake Up The Nation (Live) 2:37

iTunes Download Version
4 7 & 3 Is the Strikers Name (live from Llandudno 09)

2010 / UK / FIND THE TORCH, BURN THE PLANS
iTunes Download Version
2 Aim High (Larry Heard Remix) 4:42
3 Andromeda (Acoustic From Berlin) 2:35
4 No Tears To Cry (Acoustic From Berlin) 2:43

2010 / FAST CAR / SLOW TRAFFIC
7’’
B Fast Car / Slow Traffic (The Primal Scream Remix) 4:45

iTunes Download Version
2 Andromeda (Live on the Billy Sloan Show, Clyde 1) 2:18
3 Fast Car/Slow Traffic (Devlin Remix) 1:57

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Javier

Sorry I can't help with providing tracks - but I am looking forward to the set when you have finished making it.

I think one or two of these songs - maybe these ones below - are available on the Fly On The Wall box set?

Amongst Butterflies (Acoustic) 2:48
Bitterness Rising (Acoustic) 2:58
Kosmos (Bonus Beats) 6:11
Sunflower (Lynch Mob Dub Edit) 4:40

Good luck!

Hi, used to be a street boy,

I'm afraid they're not included on the "Fly On The Wall" boxset. I have the boxset and I've checked it. It includes "Kosmos ('Lynch Mob bonus Beats' remix)" which is one minute longer than the other version. I also have checked if the acoustic versions are those included on the 2nd disc of Paul Weller's first album re-issue, but there's no co-incidence between the length of the tracks...so, I'll keep on waiting until I complete the collection.

However, The Jesus And Mary Chain Collection is near to be completed and I'll try to post it here in a near future as Supergrass'...

Thanks for your support.

Javier

Hi used to be a street boy...

No luck, I'm afraid. There's still a large amount of PW tracks not accessible for non-UK residents. I've managed to locate 2 or 3 of these tracks but not the others. I've got a lot of PW stuff making space in my HDD so I hope some charitable soul could also collaborate to get these tracks.

And the bad news is the links to the other collections I had uploaded are no longer available since Megaupload was closed by the FBI... They don't seem to notice that THIS is UNSTOPPABLE...

Last edited:
Paul Weller - Sunflower (Lynch Mob Dub Edit).mp3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?a96aa4u0i05yp76
Paul Weller - Fast Car, Slow Traffic (DEVLIN Remix).mp3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?92et758dlzsqtof
Paul Weller - Aim High Larry Heard Remix.mp3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?eampoa7p76n38k2

Plus a bonus zip file of Weller and Primal Scream on The Funk & Soul Show - http://www.mediafire.com/?0106uc5370aonbb

Sorry, I don't usually bother with live stuff, so can't help you there.....

All the best
Alf

Thanks a lot for these tracks, Alf

The collection is still in process of being edited but I'll post it as soon as it gets completed.

Thanks again for your help.

Javier

Hi, was once a street boy,

I am afraid they are not incorporated around the "Fly Around The Wall" boxset. I've the boxset and I have checked it. It offers "Kosmos ('Lynch Mob bonus Beats' remix)" that is about a minute more than another version. I additionally have checked when the acoustic versions are individuals incorporated around the second disc of Paul Weller's first album re-problem, there is however no co-incidence between the size of the tracks...so, I'll continue waiting until I complete the gathering.

However, The Jesus And Mary Chain Collection is close to be completed and I'll attempt to publish it within a not too distant future as Supergrass'...

Hi, was once a street boy,

I am afraid they are not incorporated around the "Fly Around The Wall" boxset. I've the boxset and I have checked it. It offers "Kosmos ('Lynch Mob bonus Beats' remix)" that is about a minute more than another version. I additionally have checked when the acoustic versions are individuals incorporated around the second disc of Paul Weller's first album re-problem, there is however no co-incidence between the size of the tracks...so, I'll continue waiting until I complete the gathering.

However, The Jesus And Mary Chain Collection is close to be completed and I'll attempt to publish it within a not too distant future as Supergrass'...

Great!!! Somebody who will help to fill the gaps to these collections is always welcomed...again!!

Tags
b-sides missing singles weller
Back
Top Bottom