Help With Identifying A Song

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
I heard a song in a shop yesterday, and I really liked it but I don't know who it was by. I've tried searching google but it's useless. It was a male singer and it seemed to repeat the words 'glamour girls'.
I'd be so grateful for any help.
Thank you

I heard a song in a shop yesterday, and I really liked it but I don't know who it was by. I've tried searching google but it's useless. It was a male singer and it seemed to repeat the words 'glamour girls'.
Thank you

Is that the only clue love..did it sound old/new and what type of music?
Only John Cooper Clark springs to mind but that's spoken word anyway.

I listened to the John Copper Clark song, and it's not it because this sing basically repeated those words constantly.
I remember thinking that the singer's voice reminded me of Richard Hawley a little, but the music was more 80s, kind of Roxy Music esque
Failing anyone on here getting it, I'll try and ask the guy from the shop, it was a little independent one so maybe he will remember.

I listened to the John Copper Clark song, and it's not it because this sing basically repeated those words constantly.
I remember thinking that the singer's voice reminded me of Richard Hawley a little, but the music was more 80s, kind of Roxy Music esque
Failing anyone on here getting it, I'll try and ask the guy from the shop, it was a little independent one so maybe he will remember.

Annoying eh, i've racked me brain and can't come up with anything, sorry love. Let us know if you find out. x

Thank you
are you sir it was not "Glamour Boys"? thats a song by Living Colour :straightface:
There's a song called 'Glamour Girl' by Chicks on Speed, with guest vocals by Christopher Just.

i effin love that song and band :thumb:

I found out it was by Louie Austen

Thanks for all your help, and I will check out that Chicks on Speed song, Morning Star*

* From the Communist paper?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your help, and I will check out that Chicks on Speed song, Morning Star*

* From the Communist paper?

Yes from the Communist newspaper - the longest daily English language left-wing paper

And Chicks on Speed are pretty awesome.

Back
Top Bottom