Help with some rare tracks

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
Hi

I've just been looking through my Morrissey collection and on passionsjustlikemine and i've found that i'm missing some rarer Morrissey tracks. I wonder if some kind person (I know there are lots on this site) could possibly upload some.

Here's the list:

I'd Love To (USA Version)
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty (USA Version)
Moonriver (Shorter Version)
Interlude (Short Version)
Interlude (Instrumental)
At KROQ
My Love Life (USA Version)
Tomorrow (Re-Mix)

I would be eternally grateful to any person/s who could help me complete my Mozza collection! :D

Thanks
Adam

I think you should search through the forums posts better cause those songs are alrealdy up.

Example:

my love life (USA) uploaded by myself.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=95758

for the rest of them why don't you look here first:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=84344

after searching if you still don't find a song let me know.

Hilarious, not only can he not be bothered buying them he can't even be bothered looking for them :crazy:

Hilarious, not only can he not be bothered buying them he can't even be bothered looking for them :crazy:

Hey man you're back i though you were killed by the fires.
BTW that sweet koala drinking from the bottle, it was yours?

Glad you're safe and sound.! :thumb:

Hey man you're back i though you were killed by the fires.
BTW that sweet koala drinking from the bottle, it was yours?

Glad you're safe and sound.! :thumb:

Fires were in Victoria. I'm in NSW. It's still f***ing awful though. I haven't been on cuz I forgot my password and didn't bother to ask for it and it was probably for the best anyway as all I seem to do is argue with people on here about crap that isn't worth arguing about. I can save that for when of if I get marr - i - ed :)

Fires were in Victoria. I'm in NSW. It's still f***ing awful though. I haven't been on cuz I forgot my password and didn't bother to ask for it and it was probably for the best anyway as all I seem to do is argue with people on here about crap that isn't worth arguing about. I can save that for when of if I get marr - i - ed :)

Hey man you should be happy depeche mode's wrong is out. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom