Here we go again another fake

Someone just showed me this, couldn’t stop laughing. If anyone ever thought Ross Norman got unfair stick, or that he’s been misjudged and actually knows his stuff, clap your eyes on these. Shockers! “Just part of me”, is he for real? Does he actually think these were signed for him? Or are they his own handy work? Either way this guy should never be allowed to comment on, or sell signed items ever again.
9EF52B7F-3055-4999-9B56-A0890448CD61.jpeg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
His mother just happened to have a Morrissey single with her in work in case he came into the shop ? A
FOOL AND THEIR MONEY ............................

Someone just showed me this, couldn’t stop laughing. If anyone ever thought Ross Norman got unfair stick, or that he’s been misjudged and actually knows his stuff, clap your eyes on these. Shockers! “Just part of me”, is he for real? Does he actually think these were signed for him? Or are they his own handy work? Either way this guy should never be allowed to comment on, or sell signed items ever again.
View attachment 53750
And...

View attachment 53750
These were not signed for me. I obtained them.

Look at the latest crap from Ross Norman on fleabay.

this fella needs a good beating. f*** Frankie, indeed.

Look at the latest crap from Ross Norman on fleabay.

this fella needs a good beating. f*** Frankie, indeed.
The record has nothing to do with me and is being sold on behalf of a dealer. Oh, and by the way, Frankie is 3 years old and you want to f*** her? Sick.

The record has nothing to do with me and is being sold on behalf of a dealer. Oh, and by the way, Frankie is 3 years old and you want to f*** her? Sick.

Oh, the irony.
It was actually a Morrissey comment. But, up to your old tricks eh? A dealer? Behave, it’s you again.

Oh, the irony.
It was actually a Morrissey comment. But, up to your old tricks eh? A dealer? Behave, it’s you again.
With one hand on my heart, the other cupping a fart, it is for a dealer and has nothing to do with me.

Tags
#strangewaysherewecome autograph newfavethread signature signed
Back
Top Bottom