Here we go again another fake

as iv posted on here before,a memorabilia expert was on a programme and said 85% of all autographs on ebay are fake.could well believe it.

Hey, a question to all irregular regulars :)
I would like to ask you for your opinion of the authenticity.
I bought the 7 "between 1991 and 1995 in a record store in Bath, UK, back then for little money, together with a signed 7" of the Inspiral Carpets.
I am 95% convinced of the authenticity, have been watching this thread for a long time and would be happy if you would like to have a look on that.
Cheers!

It’s fake, 100%, I really worry when collectors can’t tell the difference, especially when it’s so bad like this. No wonder people continue to fake stuff when it’s so easy to find clueless buyers.

Thank you for your very special kind of expertise :) Please do not worry, the differences in the signatures are certainly not that violent. Maybe you are right and maybe you will have a better view of it than I did, which is why I asked the question here. It is often only marginal differences that distinguish fakes from the apparent original signatures - and so it is with this 7 "the last night i dreamt. Thanks in any case for your reporting and stay healthy!

It’s fake, 100%, I really worry when collectors can’t tell the difference, especially when it’s so bad like this. No wonder people continue to fake stuff when it’s so easy to find clueless buyers.

Thank you for your very special kind of expertise :) Please do not worry, the differences in the signatures are certainly not that violent. Maybe you are right and maybe you will have a better view of it than I did, which is why I asked the question here. It is often only marginal differences that distinguish fakes from the apparent original signatures - and so it is with this 7 "the last night i dreamt. Thanks in any case for your reporting and stay healthy!

mate, give it up, it’s a shocker, I’m sorry you’ve had to have this in your collection for 30 years and probably been proud of it and showed it off, and I’m sorry that on a forum with about 30,000 members, no ones told you straight, take my advice pal, throw it in the bin. Stay well ??

I'll just leave this here for you to take a look at...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'll just leave this here for you to take a look at...

082F85EC-BBB3-41C1-A02F-CA56ECEA6E05.jpeg

Ross Norman @madasun at it again, on ANOTHER account, despicable c***, someone gas this bastard.

Spotted on Instagram, owner claims its genuine ?

That’s “monkey harris” on insta, I told him it was fake, pretty politely too, then he got all abusive and foul mouthed, said I didn’t have a f***in clue what I was talking, got all hysterical and defensive. Had it on his wall for 30years, so he claims, why oh why, would you ignore genuine advice, and remain in denial, that piece of trash needs thrown in the bin. Someone tag him in this post

This is a pretty bad one, seller’s a nobhead too, really wish more people would stick it to these scammers, doesn’t take much to embarrass them and get them to withdraw the item, done it many times, sharing links to my fb page and just ridiculing the item, within minutes the listing has been taken down, saved many people, many pennies

E597C3BB-EC53-4819-9D9A-638D36B54A58.png

have been silly enough to buy fake signed vinyl records from ebay never buy on line again to many not nice people trying to make a quick buck and ruin it for genuine collectors hope they come to a sad end

:praying: Bless Comrades

new better information, Comrades
please, attention for the information:

ebay signings 85 % fake signing and pirate fake item for
vegas 45.
discogs 45 vegas 100% fake all time. ukranian pirate with the robocop fredo
bad sig.
please comrades, big :eyes: for fake 45 vegas, not collectible.

xxx Comrade T

:praying: Bless Comrades

new better information, Comrades
please, attention for the information:

ebay signings 85 % fake signing and pirate fake item for
vegas 45.
discogs 45 vegas 100% fake all time. ukranian pirate with the robocop fredo
bad sig.
please comrades, big :eyes: for fake 45 vegas, not collectible.

xxx Comrade T
What the f*** are you babbling on about you complete lunatic!? 🥴

Tags
#strangewaysherewecome autograph newfavethread signature signed
Back
Top Bottom