Hey, Chris Solorzano...

Who is chris sorlozano?

Creepy sycophant who gave Boz the idea to wear f*** Solo shirts. He used to post here, I forget his user name.

He added me as a friend on Facebook a month or two ago and I accepted, thinking maybe he wants to have a truce or something. A couple days ago he saw on my Spotify feed I listened to a Morrissey song and he commented 'Morrissey hates you'. I went ahead and defriended him and added him to my block list.

He added me as a friend on Facebook a month or two ago and I accepted, thinking maybe he wants to have a truce or something. A couple days ago he saw on my Spotify feed I listened to a Morrissey song and he commented 'Morrissey hates you'. I went ahead and defriended him and added him to my block list.

tumblr_m96pekk29V1qiy7t9o4_250.gif

Facebook is serious business!

:angry:

...I would normally ask you/anyone to explain further, what was meant by the above post in such an old thread Crystal, but ...I am afraid I am totally out of f***s to give, about The chap ( who I have rather rude dealings with, in the past....)...and yet strangely intrigued......

...I would normally ask you/anyone to explain further, what was meant by the above post in such an old thread Crystal, but ...I am afraid I am totally out of f***s to give, about The chap ( who I have rather rude dealings with, in the past....)...and yet strangely intrigued......

He's Slytherin. But the worst kind, ass kissing Slytherin.

I didn't know he was super buds with Kristeen. She posted a pic on her facebook of herself lounging somewhere in a room and he said he remembered taking the pic. I wonder if he's REALLY tight with everyone, even Morrissey? He's a f***ing creeper. (Says the girl lurking on Kristeen's facebook page. :p)

I'm just disappointed she's a lemming. I thought she had an open mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom