Hidden messages within lyrics

ALLIE WALLS

I m realy thinking about Morrisseys hidden messages hinting at his sexual orientation such as the song i can have both? or perhaps as was mentioned in a book i cant remember the title, that in the extended version of id love to where he alegedly opens the song with "gay i lie alone?" im not sure if this is true but im sure theres more references such as .......................

D

DAVIE

I think in "Meat Is Murder"...Morrissey's hidden message is that he is actually a vegetarian and he actually does not like "Meat-Eaters" much. I don't know if anyone guessed that or not :lbf:

murder and desire

I m realy thinking about Morrisseys hidden messages hinting at his sexual orientation such as the song i can have both? or perhaps as was mentioned in a book i cant remember the title, that in the extended version of id love to where he alegedly opens the song with "gay i lie alone?" im not sure if this is true but im sure theres more references such as .......................
is anything really hidden? " I can have both" is quite open about what it is saying (I think)

I didn't know about the lyric being "Gay lie alone.."

Kewpie

Subscriber
I m realy thinking about Morrisseys hidden messages hinting at his sexual orientation such as the song i can have both? or perhaps as was mentioned in a book i cant remember the title, that in the extended version of id love to where he alegedly opens the song with "gay i lie alone?" im not sure if this is true but im sure theres more references such as...
LOL!

Have you seen this thread? :lbf:

Actual lyric is Again I lie alone.

Last edited:

ALLIE WALLS

Well Dave as Moz says on several ocasions there is nothing to hide but i suppose his lyrics are ambiguous and his love life willl always be a mystery as he never discloses anything about it so it will always make people wonder?

D

DAVIE

Well Dave as Moz says on several ocasions there is nothing to hide but i suppose his lyrics are ambiguous and his love life willl always be a mystery as he never discloses anything about it so it will always make people wonder?
however...he is not George Michael :lbf:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

ALLIE WALLS

Well i suspose no but im not talking about Morrissey nipping up to Clapham common after dark am i. I was talking about his lyrics and what they may infer.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Well i suspose no but im not talking about Morrissey nipping up to Clapham common after dark am i. I was talking about his lyrics and what they may infer.
I'm not going to lie. His lyrics very clearly suggest he is gay, gay, gay. But I don't think he is if you look at the entire package of lyrics as a bigger picture. But yes, line by line it's quite easy to conclude the man is gay.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
D

DAVIE

I don't know it's too late at night and I'm trying to figure out extremely hard things to understand with no concept or meaning!

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I don't know it's too late at night and I'm trying to figure out extremely hard things to understand with no concept or meaning!
Welcome to Amie's World. :p Talk it out, unless you want to go to bed. Are you under the impression that Britishness affects gayness?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
He was only joking, forgot to add one of :p.
Oh. Okay.:o Sometimes humor really doesn't translate well on the internet.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Bless you CG
Bless you Davie.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaDxcVPxB3g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaDxcVPxB3g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Top Bottom