Hidden messages within lyrics

ALLIE WALLS

I m realy thinking about Morrisseys hidden messages hinting at his sexual orientation such as the song i can have both? or perhaps as was mentioned in a book i cant remember the title, that in the extended version of id love to where he alegedly opens the song with "gay i lie alone?" im not sure if this is true but im sure theres more references such as .......................

I think in "Meat Is Murder"...Morrissey's hidden message is that he is actually a vegetarian and he actually does not like "Meat-Eaters" much. I don't know if anyone guessed that or not :lbf:

I m realy thinking about Morrisseys hidden messages hinting at his sexual orientation such as the song i can have both? or perhaps as was mentioned in a book i cant remember the title, that in the extended version of id love to where he alegedly opens the song with "gay i lie alone?" im not sure if this is true but im sure theres more references such as .......................

is anything really hidden? " I can have both" is quite open about what it is saying (I think)

I didn't know about the lyric being "Gay lie alone.."

I m realy thinking about Morrisseys hidden messages hinting at his sexual orientation such as the song i can have both? or perhaps as was mentioned in a book i cant remember the title, that in the extended version of id love to where he alegedly opens the song with "gay i lie alone?" im not sure if this is true but im sure theres more references such as...

LOL!

Have you seen this thread? :lbf:

Actual lyric is Again I lie alone.

Last edited:
Well Dave as Moz says on several ocasions there is nothing to hide but i suppose his lyrics are ambiguous and his love life willl always be a mystery as he never discloses anything about it so it will always make people wonder?

Well Dave as Moz says on several ocasions there is nothing to hide but i suppose his lyrics are ambiguous and his love life willl always be a mystery as he never discloses anything about it so it will always make people wonder?

however...he is not George Michael :lbf:

Well i suspose no but im not talking about Morrissey nipping up to Clapham common after dark am i. I was talking about his lyrics and what they may infer.

Well i suspose no but im not talking about Morrissey nipping up to Clapham common after dark am i. I was talking about his lyrics and what they may infer.

I'm not going to lie. His lyrics very clearly suggest he is gay, gay, gay. But I don't think he is if you look at the entire package of lyrics as a bigger picture. But yes, line by line it's quite easy to conclude the man is gay.

I don't know it's too late at night and I'm trying to figure out extremely hard things to understand with no concept or meaning!

I don't know it's too late at night and I'm trying to figure out extremely hard things to understand with no concept or meaning!

Welcome to Amie's World. :p Talk it out, unless you want to go to bed. Are you under the impression that Britishness affects gayness?

He was only joking, forgot to add one of :p.

Oh. Okay.:o Sometimes humor really doesn't translate well on the internet.

Bless you CG

Bless you Davie.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaDxcVPxB3g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaDxcVPxB3g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom