Hidden messages within lyrics

he claimed that women have no sense of rhythm. :rolleyes: (meant as a smilie that rolls eyes)

:rofl: "...Ever heard of Sheila E, mate?"

Myself I think I have an awesome sense of rhythm, for a retriever.:cool:

I'm not going to lie. His lyrics very clearly suggest he is gay, gay, gay. But I don't think he is if you look at the entire package of lyrics as a bigger picture. But yes, line by line it's quite easy to conclude the man is gay.

He's not gay, he has a girlfriend, the woman of his dreams. That's why he doesn't see signs.

Morrissey has great fluidity with both the messages in his lyrics and his sexuality. his lyrics do suggest homosexual leanings, but in lyrics also suggest is attraction to women as well. We shouldn't be concerned with labels really. I wouldn't really care much for Morrissey if he "came out", as if the announcement of one's sexuality is anybody's damned business. We should be happy that Morrissey is who he is, whatever that may be.

He's not gay, he has a girlfriend, the woman of his dreams. That's why he doesn't see signs.

This reminds me I have to take my dog to go poo.

Morrissey has great fluidity with both the messages in his lyrics and his sexuality. his lyrics do suggest homosexual leanings, but in lyrics also suggest is attraction to women as well. We shouldn't be concerned with labels really. I wouldn't really care much for Morrissey if he "came out", as if the announcement of one's sexuality is anybody's damned business. We should be happy that Morrissey is who he is, whatever that may be.

I'd be annoyed if he "came out" because it would mean he'd accepted the whole notion of labelling people based on the gender of their partners, a concept he's been speaking out against for ages. And I'd no longer be able to say that just because he's slept with boys it doesn't make him gay (or bisexual) - the look of utter confusion and disbelief that settles on the face of the listener is one of my little joys in life.

I'd rather he just keep sleeping with whomever he wants and not make announcements about it.

I'd be annoyed if he "came out" because it would mean he'd accepted the whole notion of labelling people based on the gender of their partners, a concept he's been speaking out against for ages. And I'd no longer be able to say that just because he's slept with boys it doesn't make him gay (or bisexual) - the look of utter confusion and disbelief that settles on the face of the listener is one of my little joys in life.

I'd rather he just keep sleeping with whomever he wants and not make announcements about it.

:clap: Amens

I think he should step out with whomever so he doesn't have to hide in the name of elusiveness.

Labels and names are the starting points for people to start slagging someone off, so I understand what you all mean...If names and labels were removed, then I guess the world would be better. However people make labels to understand things clearer in society for the dumb people in our world, who usually go onto youtube and write horrible things about the video...those sorts of dumb people.

This reminds me I have to take my dog to go poo.
:thumb:
This ability Morrissey has to guess a dog's bowel movements is most intimidating. He probably knows we need to poo even before we do.

imagine our very brief encounter in the Bat and Beetle:

-Oh hai!
-Barking, you need to go poopoo.
-Well Morrissey frankly I don't see how you can t- oh shit! Gotta go! Right now!

:eek: he may not see signs but he sees a hell of a lot of shit!
:bow:

:thumb:
This ability Morrissey has to guess a dog's bowel movements is most intimidating. He probably knows we need to poo even before we do.

imagine our very brief encounter in the Bat and Beetle:

-Oh hai!
-Barking, you need to go poopoo.
-Well Morrissey frankly I don't see how you can t- oh shit! Gotta go! Right now!

:eek: he may not see signs but he sees a hell of a lot of shit!
:bow:

:rofl:

"Do you see bowel movements?"

Back
Top Bottom