HMV deny refusing to stock "Low In High School"

Here we go:

Oh, and look: both NME & Spin are copied in to the tweet and they both ran the story yesterday.
Regards,
FWD.

40707_bmg_statement.jpg

@hmvtweets / Twitter.
Contrary to reports, hmv have not refused to stock the new Morrissey album. Full comment below @NME @SPIN

contrary to reports, hmv have not refused to stock the new Morrissey album.

BMG shared the artwork with us last week and we are looking forward to continuing to work with BMG on the forthcoming release.

for the second time this year it appears Morrissey's camp have made a statement about hmv without being fully aware of the facts.

UPDATE 8:25 AM PT:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Doesn't look like this relationship will sour any time soon. Korda Marshall seems to have done his homework regarding M.

@bmguk
. @BMG is happy to confirm that HMV has not refused to stock the new Morrissey album. @hmvtweets

40709_bmg_hmv.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
"HMV has NOT+REFUSED to stock....", means "Yes"....No + No= Yes in logic. I know it might not be the right message from HMV but their "professional staff" should be more careful when posting communications.

Can I say, dare I say, they are not the only one...
I've said it, there.

Don't even bother trying to explain, the hatebots want to be the only trolls in this site

Sometimes I think, let them, and leave them this site.
But then again, there are many other, with interesting posts, that compensate for the trolling hatebots. :thumb:

yes its a wonderful idea, may i suggest the Blue Rose Blog, you and "ket" and all those who wait on Moz on how think, can migrate over there. there is plenty and I do mean PLENTY of room for your lot. you ll get to talk to Simon in his various guises, and of course, there is 'manclad'. highly recommended. Moz even granted them an interview recentely.

thanks Quando, that's so kind of you. :D;)

I truly mean it.
Let's face it, this site is the most informative and best there is but also a battle-ground. There are apparently many hatebots, that somehow create a counter reaction but many of the hatebots only pose as such.
There are very critical Moz-fans that still will buy his products.
I am critical as well. Not that much though. ;)

The ultimate litmus test for me is: would I buy any music from him without listening to it first? The answer is yes of course. :D
I can't think if any other band, music, singer that does that, to me.

I truly mean it.
Let's face it, this site is the most informative and best there is but also a battle-ground. There are apparently many hatebots, that somehow create a counter reaction but many of the hatebots only pose as such.
There are very critical Moz-fans that still will buy his products.
I am critical as well. Not that much though. ;)

The ultimate litmus test for me is: would I buy any music from him without listening to it first? The answer is yes of course. :D
I can't think if any other band, music, singer that does that, to me.

Truth be told, I don't believe in any of the ''hatebots¨ I actually find them very funny :), that's why this is the only fansite I visit

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom