Morrissey Central "HMV Online" (January 13, 2020)

January 13, 2020.

HMV online advertise all formats of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN as being unavailable until September 2020. This is not correct. Pre-orders are accepted right now, and the official release date is 20 March.

unnamed-7.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv-online

Sal Mineo is pictured on Central.
It was made by Manuel Ríoss and Moses Gardner.

Central are referring to:

20200114_024622.jpg

The price looks incorrect too, but HMV probably would have amended it without a targeted Central post?
Regards,
FWD.

Update: January 15, 2020.
HMV have subsequently amended the listing's release date and the price is now £24.99.

Last edited:

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
no wonder hes always falling out with hmv.how hard is it to get information correct.
its a wonder they never called it,im not a chain on a dog.

A

Anonymous

January 13, 2020.

HMV online advertise all formats of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN as being unavailable until September 2020. This is not correct. Pre-orders are accepted right now, and the official release date is 20 March.

View attachment 54067

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv-online

Sal Mineo is pictured on Central.
It was made by Manuel Ríoss and Moses Gardner.

Central are referring to:

View attachment 54068

The price looks incorrect too, but HMV probably would have amended it without a targeted Central post?
Regards,
FWD.

They had to post a fake pic of some dead guy didn't they?

Could someone post a pic of Hitler wearing some Morrissey product please?

A

Anonymous

Clearly they've made a mistake: September 20th is actually the revised release date for the 'It's Over' 7" single.

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
I don't mind the fake pics - I think he's saying 'I hate the modern world & I'm going to block it out by daydreaming about the stars I loved when I was young'.

I don't blame him. I hate the modern world. I want social media to die. And I'd like pop culture to return to 2007 when you could get acres of coverage from a celebrity walking to their car holding a coffee cup.

snoddywilko

I did look at HMV when pre-orders opened - as I often buy from them- but thought “no way! Why are they charging almost a tenner more than everywhere else? I’ll order it from another seller”.

I love Moz, but he should really speak directly to his record label or HMV about his issues with them rather than making public complaints on his website. It’s unprofessional - & whilst I kind of love him for not towing the line - I do fear that he’ll drive himself into a position where literally no label will sign him & we’ll get no more music released from him.

A

Anonymous

$40 US. $50 CAD.

How’s he gonna make the top-5 in Poland at these prices?

BMG knows that this is it. They’ve got to recoup every quid they can, while they can. Morrissey owes them a huge sum of money that’s never going to be paid back.

This is the end. ...beautiful friend. THE END.

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
£28.99 is the wrong price? Damn right it is. It's twice what it should be. Coloured vinyl my arse. Just another scam to milk vinyl buyers.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Top Bottom