Hollister Promotes Statutory Rape

shawnxvx

funemployment!
500x_hollister_tees.jpg

Young-trending mall brand Hollister e-mailed pictures of its new girls t-shirts, which the chain calls "Hot and funny." We call slogans like "LEGAL-ISH" and "The twins are quite a handful," marketed at 15-year-olds, gross and inappropriate.

contact them and demand these disgusting shirts be removed from their line.

Probably a hoax.

What company can think legal-ish is a good idea for a t shirt?:crazy:

I suppose it's better than "not legal at all"? I think "legal in Spain" is a marginally more subtle way of saying the same thing?

500x_hollister_tees.jpg

Young-trending mall brand Hollister e-mailed pictures of its new girls t-shirts, which the chain calls "Hot and funny." We call slogans like "LEGAL-ISH" and "The twins are quite a handful," marketed at 15-year-olds, gross and inappropriate.

I like these. They remind me of the time someone made up a mock sign for a pub called The Pain in the Arse with a picture of my face on it.

I really don't like the 'Legal-ish' shirt....but i'm sure lot's of young girls would love
to have one...

Can someone show me the items actually for sale in their shops or on their website?

Even the parents of the scummiest British girls wouldn't allow them to wear some of those, so I really can't see it happening in the States, apart from perhaps in trailor parks where they wouldn't be able to afford them anyway.

Also, are these designs exclusively available the sizes "marketed at 15-year-olds"? I doubt it.

Last edited:
500x_hollister_tees.jpg

I'll let the parents of the 15 year old girls decide what they should and shouldn't wear. Once they are 16, at least where I live, they ARE legal.

Also, are these designs exclusively available the sizes "marketed at 15-year-olds"? I doubt it.

It most places in the US the age of consent is 16 or 17.. making 15 legal-ish.. I'm not sure too many 27 year olds would buy these shirts.

Still funny in a "That's just wrong" kind of way.

Back
Top Bottom