Hollywood Bowl

sophiemoet

Hello,
I’m new here.
But desperately looking for the DVD of Morrissey at Hollywood Bowl in 2007. No way to find it on amazon. Of course the whole concert is on YouTube but the quality is really bad. Probably there is a thread on this page but I’m too dumb to find it right now. Is there a way to download the concert somewhere? Does somebody have it?
thank you
Sophie

This film was never officially released on DVD after Morrissey had a falling out with Warner, so any find you on sale are bootlegs produced by various people after the footage was leaked. The quality on youtube of the leaked footage is about as good as it gets, so you might as well just stick to watching that, or burn off your own copy.

There is a slim chance it may get an official release at some time in the future (hopefully in better quality), as it was one of several upcoming re-releases Morrissey announced a while back, but whether it will actually emerge is anyone's guess.

Hello,
I’m new here.
But desperately looking for the DVD of Morrissey at Hollywood Bowl in 2007. No way to find it on amazon. Of course the whole concert is on YouTube but the quality is really bad. Probably there is a thread on this page but I’m too dumb to find it right now. Is there a way to download the concert somewhere? Does somebody have it?
thank you
Sophie
there will be a lot of people who have it,you will have it by the weekend,guarantee it.
if you want good quality on youtube type in morrissey vina del mar hd,great quality,great concert,i actually think its better than the hollywood bowl.

Last edited:
there will be a lot of people who have it,you will have it by the weekend,guarantee it.
if you want good quality on youtube type in morrissey vina del mar hd,great quality,great concert,i actually think its better than the hollywood bowl.

watched that yesterday. really liked it!
thank you for your answer

This film was never officially released on DVD after Morrissey had a falling out with Warner, so any find you on sale are bootlegs produced by various people after the footage was leaked. The quality on youtube of the leaked footage is about as good as it gets, so you might as well just stick to watching that, or burn off your own copy.

There is a slim chance it may get an official release at some time in the future (hopefully in better quality), as it was one of several upcoming re-releases Morrissey announced a while back, but whether it will actually emerge is anyone's guess.

hope he officially will release it a some point!! thank you!!

Hello,
I’m new here.
thank you
Sophie
I have several copies burned to DVD. They were downloaded at the time of and in the immediate aftermath of the leak; haven't watched them in awhile but I know they are the best quality available as far as the bootleg goes. I'd be happy to mail you one for the cost of shipping. PM me if you are interested. There is a similar recent post in the Importance Of Being Morrissey thread in this forum; contact the OP and he will vouch for me that I am good to my word regarding prompt shipping, emailed documentation, and delivery of the promised item.

Last edited:
I reckon the live from Hollywood High School DVD officially released by Eagle Rock Entertainment is his best live performance ever. The sound recorded is incredible. I reckon California's Son really played a great gig at his alma mater. I reckon it was awesome seeing his old high school basketball coach watching from side of the stage twat tit c*** chipper curry fek'll impostor getting bread inn nnn nnnn nnn n n n it.

I'm sure they'll be copies on the news groups.
I think that's where I got mine.

I have several copies burned to DVD. They were downloaded at the time of and in the immediate aftermath of the leak; haven't watched them in awhile but I know they are the best quality available as far as the bootleg goes. I'd be happy to mail you one for the cost of shipping. PM me if you are interested. There is a similar recent post in the Importance Of Being Morrissey thread in this forum; contact the OP and he will vouch for me that I am good to my word regarding prompt shipping, emailed documentation, and delivery of the promised item.
Do you have any more copies, id be interested, but can't pm you

Here is the full exact DVD9 copy of the disc - 7.5gb - no compression and menus intact etc.
There was no real easy way to shunt a folder that big around - so trying out Mediafire.
If someone can let me know it worked for them - appreciated.
You should be able to 'play' the contents of the folder from most decent media players.
This won't be around forever and won't be re-posted as the space will get used for other things eventually.
(Edit: It appears you have to d/l files one at a time (17) as Mediafire want paying to bulk download, but it is there for the taking and works).

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

@sophiemoet @ForgivemeJESUS

Last edited:
Here is the full exact DVD9 copy of the disc - 7.5gb - no compression and menus intact etc.
There was no real easy way to shunt a folder that big around - so trying out Mediafire.
If someone can let me know it worked form them - appreciated.
You should be able to 'play' the contents of the folder from most decent media players.
This won't be around forever and won't be re-posted as the space will get used for other things eventually.
(Edit: It appears you have to d/l files one at a time (17) as Mediafire want paying to bulk download, but it is there for the taking and works).

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

FWD, Just downloaded and it's working perfectly using VLC.

FWD, Just downloaded and it's working perfectly using VLC.
Thank you.
Glad to hear it.

I have a very fast connection and it still took ages to upload as Mediafire is slow regardless.
Hopefully it downloads for people quickly.
The files supplied will easily burn to DVD and be readable as such (assuming your burner can handle DVD9).
If people can't cope with that malarkey, Skylarker will sort I'm sure.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you.
Glad to hear it.

I have a very fastconnection and it still took ages to upload as Mediafire is slow regardless.
The files supplied will easily burn to DVD and be readable as such (assuming your burner can handle DVD9).
Regards,
FWD.
yep. my downloaded perfect, I cant thank you enough. I was impressed with the quality of the film

Thank you.
Glad to hear it.

I have a very fastconnection and it still took ages to upload as Mediafire is slow regardless.
Regards,
FWD.

Downloaded very easily, and the DVD quality is great. Currently converting to mp4 so I can watch it on my TV with a couple of cans later.

Thank you.
Glad to hear it.

I have a very fast connection and it still took ages to upload as Mediafire is slow regardless.
Regards,
FWD.
Great Quality ... Thanks FWD ! . :thumb::)

If someone can let me know it worked for them - appreciated.

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks a lot, iwill search my hdds and i'll post a cover i designed to share with you. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom