Hook End Manor ("Ouija Board..." video) abandoned

Not sure if this has been posted on here, but Hook End Manor appears to be abandoned, ouija board video room looks pretty trashed.

David Gilmour’s abandoned mansion gives Danzig’s shitty house a run for its money - Consequence Of Sound
Abandoned games of Scrabble and billiards, wallpaper falling off the walls, and a gravestone in the basement

41859_david-gilmour-house-2.jpg

Posted by SuedeMoz:

...here's a still from the video showing the room:

41860_ouija_board_still.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend who was at reading university in the early 1990's. She reminices about the times Morrissey used to spend hanging around in the Student Union!

This article inspired me to throw on the Hulmerist. Been a long while. Musically and lyrically, top-shelf! Those were some pretty amazing and promising times. :)

Charity shop chic meets peak Smiths. As perfect a performance as any band in any era has achieved.

I only had eyes for Morrissey back then. Now, I am old and many years have gone by, and many things have changed, but I can still remember that time. It was beyond magical. Keep well Steven. Keep well and I will try to also. Just put one foot in front of the other and keep going through your life and its ups and downs. I don't recognize or feel you anymore, you are a stranger now to me, so far away you went, but once upon a time, you felt like a friend.

I absolutely love great danes. My next door neighbour had one when I was a kid, set me up as a dog lover for life. Mind I was terrified of her for at least a month before I realized she was a lovely massive beast rather than a scary beast.
Oh, they can be scary as well. :lbf: Or at least dangerously rambunctious. So far, by playing with this dog, I've received a concussion, a split lip, a black eye, and most recently, a broken nose. One would think I would learn, but no. I'm like a battered hausfrau over here because I have to leap around with her and wrestle with her. She's growing more mellow, but that puppy energy in a body that size can lead to some fun times explaining how you got such and such injury. She's about 110 pounds/50 kilos now.

Oh, they can be scary as well. :lbf: Or at least dangerously rambunctious. So far, by playing with this dog, I've received a concussion, a split lip, a black eye, and most recently, a broken nose. One would think I would learn, but no. I'm like a battered hausfrau over here because I have to leap around with her and wrestle with her. She's growing more mellow, but that puppy energy in a body that size can lead to some fun times explaining how you got such and such injury. She's about 110 pounds/50 kilos now.

Haha, next door had pups at one stage and they kept the runt. We had a labrador and she had a thing for the pup so in our little sitting room my dog was chasing the pup around the sofa, then the big dog took exception to this and started chasing our dog. It was pure madness but one of my favourite dog memories. My dogs are about as tall as my knees and they're great but there's something about wrestling a big dog that's the most fun of all.

I absolutely love great danes. My next door neighbour had one when I was a kid, set me up as a dog lover for life. Mind I was terrified of her for at least a month before I realized she was a lovely massive beast rather than a scary beast.

Off-topic. This is supposed to be about Morrissey not about how you got introduced to the depraved world of beastiality.

Personally, í find this news (& videos) strangely distressing, so the usurping by the Great Danes is very comforting.

More please :thumb:

I only had eyes for Morrissey back then. Now, I am old and many years have gone by, and many things have changed, but I can still remember that time. It was beyond magical. Keep well Steven. Keep well and I will try to also. Just put one foot in front of the other and keep going through your life and its ups and downs. I don't recognize or feel you anymore, you are a stranger now to me, so far away you went, but once upon a time, you felt like a friend.
' O del amato ben.' Claudia Muzio.

Haha, next door had pups at one stage and they kept the runt. We had a labrador and she had a thing for the pup so in our little sitting room my dog was chasing the pup around the sofa, then the big dog took exception to this and started chasing our dog. It was pure madness but one of my favourite dog memories. My dogs are about as tall as my knees and they're great but there's something about wrestling a big dog that's the most fun of all.

P.U.S.H.O.F.F.

Oooh, those chairs! Drew Pritchard would be on those like a fat kid on a Twinkie

Ha ha, he's on his way up there now in his transit van. They probably need some stuffing hanging out to be more his thing.

Always thought this room was a studio set. Has an air of Miss Haversham about it. The china bowl is even still on the right hand window sill after all these years. Very strange.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom