houston, texas - venue - jones hall

The Jones Hall seating chart shows a pit section. Thats why I was wondering if it was going to be GA in the pit.

The Jones Hall seating chart shows a pit section. Thats why I was wondering if it was going to be GA in the pit.

solid question, but I figured the pit area at Jones Hall is where an orchestra would be during musicals.

never been there though so I've put some feelers out for some who've been to shows there, should know more tomorrow.

i wrote them an email...asking...but yeah for el paso theres only one price for tickets. is that normal that orch and balcony are the same price

here's the full page ad that will appear in this weeks' houston press:
joneshallfull.jpg

Hello,

I am new here.

I will be seeing Morrissey for the first time in Houston and I am so excited that I can't stop thinking about it.

My question is how do I buy the iTunes bundle to get the pre sale for the houston date? Where is the link to do this?

I need to get some great seats for the show.

Someone please help.

Thanks!

yeah I'm totally not gonna buy any presale bundle junk when I'm getting the album already - on top of that I may be moving to Dallas here in a month, so money must be saved.

gonna get my Dallas and Austin tickets on Friday and worry about getting Houston tix from the scalpers the week of the show.

either way, road trip is looking like SA to Dallas to Houston to Austin to SA or...

Dallas to Houston to Austin to Dallas to Dubai.

go figure.

I just talked to the folks at Jones Hall. They told me that some of the shows are GA in the pit. They are unsure if that will be the case for the Morrissey show though. I guess we will all find out on Thursday if pit seats show up on Ticketmaster. Just wanted to pass the info along.

Osiris good find on the pit info, my friends are worthless and could not help me out, they are the type that prefer the Dollar Cinemas to the theatre.

that or they had a problem last time at Jones with parking validation...either ways -

if Abrahan can't save you a copy of the Press, and I'm sure that he can, I'll call my family there and have them mail you a few copies.

Hello,

I am new here.

I will be seeing Morrissey for the first time in Houston and I am so excited that I can't stop thinking about it.

My question is how do I buy the iTunes bundle to get the pre sale for the houston date? Where is the link to do this?

I need to get some great seats for the show.

Someone please help.

Thanks!

No one has said it yet, but welcome! Hope you enjoy the show.
:)

Only Houston and Austin are seated right?
So I don't have to worry about getting pesale tickets for Dallas?

Tags
twitter
Back
Top Bottom