houston, texas - venue - jones hall

i had mine printed during lunch:
jonezhalltix-1.jpg

Yep I got row D seats 125 and 129.
I'm hoping maybe someone will trade me their seat once I get there so my seats can be together.

O is better than what i'm getting.. i say go for it.

Hi Jackson
its me Sherry, remember we spoke over the phone and we met in Atlanta at his last tour. I already have my tix for the Houston show. Will see you there then, unless anyone is planning a get together beforehand. I like the fact that this is an all seated venue so none of that waiting outside the venue for hours. :)

I like the fact that this is an all seated venue so none of that waiting outside the venue for hours. :)

i've been thinking the same thing.
i was the only houstonian in line until around 3pm his last show.
my friend from LA wanted to be in line at 5am.

That is more of the reason why I am going to this show. I hate having to wait for hours outside the venue, I did that in Atlanta and was not a good experience, I still was very close to the stage at that show but my legs were numb by the nights end from all the standing! Then near the end of the show there was a lot of pushing and shoving, I was having shoulder issues around that time and was going to have surgery on my shoulder the next week after the concert. At least this one will be civilised. :D What seating did you get? And what was the last show you saw of Morrissey? I saw him in Houston on Memorial day in 07 and then in Atlanta that November.

well in LA you HAVE TO be there that early if you want to be up front. im also looking forward to not having to wait in line...but pit does sound fun :)

Sitting in the PIT area of Jones Hall is always good, but anywhere near the PIT area is great seating because its a small venue so even if on row F in Orch section you can view the stage as if you were at row a in the PIT.

Sitting in the PIT area of Jones Hall is always good, but anywhere near the PIT area is great seating because its a small venue so even if on row F in Orch section you can view the stage as if you were at row a in the PIT.

yeah hm i have row H, like splat in the middle of the row, which will be a great view...but i always like having the chance of getting up front, but i'm not going to splurge for a pit...i think i'd rather try to do that for el paso, since it'll be less people...

Well there are a lot of people here that are travelling, some are going to all the Texas shows I am sure. I am only attending this one in Houston.

i literally have over 200 full page ads out of the houston press:
tears.jpg

if anyone (in the US) would like a some, email me your address and i will ship them out for free.
i'll send 5 sheets (UNFOLDED) per address.

[email protected], please do not PM me.

those who have already requested, they have already been mailed!

i literally have over 200 full page ads out of the houston press:
tears.jpg

if anyone (in the US) would like a some, email me your address and i will ship them out for free.
i'll send 5 sheets (UNFOLDED) per address.

[email protected], please do not PM me.

those who have already requested, they have already been mailed!

that's really cool of you! i've requested mine :)

I will email you my request Abrahan, hopefully you still have some left. Andrea, I only need to attend one show. I never attend more than one, I have never been the type that goes to more than one gig on a tour. I just don't see the point, I will only travel if the artist is not coming to the town I live in and as long as its not too far. I saw Morrissey in Atlanta last time because I was already there for business and thought why not catch him while I was there.

I will email you my request Abrahan, hopefully you still have some left. Andrea, I only need to attend one show. I never attend more than one, I have never been the type that goes to more than one gig on a tour. I just don't see the point, I will only travel if the artist is not coming to the town I live in and as long as its not too far. I saw Morrissey in Atlanta last time because I was already there for business and thought why not catch him while I was there.

Oh I understand, I'm sorry, I got a little over excited. :o
Well, I hope you enjoy the show you attend :)

Well it should be fun for anyone going to see Morrissey on this tour. So perhaps I will see you at this show and meet up with others attending this gig. :D

I have Orch row R 15-16...I would have loved to have closer seats, but I figure I will get that out of my system for the Dallas show that Friday. :D

Tags
twitter
Back
Top Bottom