Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall (Oct. 28, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Why Don’t You Find Out Yourself / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Home Is A Question Mark / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Jack The Ripper / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / How Soon Is Now? / Some Say I Got Devil / Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Abrahan

Last edited:
Selling signed towels lifted from his hotel on the merch stall. :rolleyes:
Clean towels $ 200
Sweaty used towels $400
Nothing wrong with that he's paid for them.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Two mahogany Pestana dining chairs and one table individually signed $1500

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Lyric change
“Leave me alone I was only signing”

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:straightface:

Reports are that a Smiths reunion with the lawnmower parts: Craig, FH Mike, DH Andy,:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
and AlainT as roadie, is currently being planned by these same lawnmower parts in an all you can
eat cheap Chinese buffett in Manchester. Meeting came to a discordant end when FH Mike demanded
his seventh free helping and DramaJ didnt have the funds.:lbf:

Poor misers.:lbf:

HOUSTON
WHITE OAK MUSIC HALL

You'll Be Gone
Suedehead
Irish Blood English Heart
Is It Really So Strange?
I Wish You Lonely
Morning Starship
Wedding Bell Blues
Lady Willpower
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
World Peace is None of Your Business
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Back on the Chain Gang
Home is a Question Mark
Yes, I am Blind
Everyday is like Sunday
Never Again Will I Be a Twin
Jack the Ripper
I've Changed My Plea to Guilty
How Soon is Now?
Some Say I've Got Devil
Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On the Stage
//Judy is a Punk

Uh por dioss Mozz que hiciste ???? Aparece en las noticias q manda gloogle que vendes discos de otros autografiadas estan hablando todos de esto en mi opinion deberias salir y dar una explicacion seguro la tenes ,para que dejen dw hablar y te dejen en pazzz

Just got home from long drive to tired to post tonight, but recorded everything but complication half way through HOW SOON IS NOW ....no biggie since its played every night and unfortunately half of SOME SAY I GOT DEVIL. everything else got,
He was so talkative, the places filled in quickly
But standing for hours after hours(8) was grueling for sure.
The videos will tell the whole stories of what he said in between songs cant wait to go through those ,just cant tonight.

Would have to say San Diego had the best set of the tour. Much love to Morrissey and the band, the crew..Hopefully there’s many more tours in the years to come.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom