Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall (Oct. 28, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Why Don’t You Find Out Yourself / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Home Is A Question Mark / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Jack The Ripper / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / How Soon Is Now? / Some Say I Got Devil / Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Abrahan

Last edited:
And the tour ends with a whimper.

It's a shame; I felt like Morrissey had one really great setlist hiding somewhere between the three-ish sets he was playing on this tour but he never bothered to finesse it. I understand he's technically touring a covers album, but is it really necessary to play seven songs written by other people over the course of one night? Especially to bafflingly backslide into the mostly-dreadful sets of a couple years ago by bringing back "You'll Be Gone" and "Judy is a Punk"??

"Satan Rejected My Soul" disappeared way too quickly, "I Am Hated For Loving" only popped up a couple times, "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side" made two (I think) appearances, "The More You Ignore Me" just once, "Girl Afraid" just once, etc.

Like I said, I could probably go through every song played on this tour and put together one incredible, career-spanning set. But if Morrissey can't be bothered, then tonight I probably can't either.

Something like this, maybe?

Suedehead / You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Is it Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Home Is a Question Mark / I’ve Changed My Plea to Guilty / Back on the Chain Gang / Hairdresser on Fire / Trouble Loves Me / Girl Afraid / Seasick, Still Docked / That Joke Isn’t Funny Any More / Hold On To Your Friends / Morning Starship / Satan Rejected My Soul / Speedway / What She Said / The Queen Is Dead / Dial-a-Cliché / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Jack the Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil // Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Won’t Share You

Suedehead / You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Is it Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Home Is a Question Mark / I’ve Changed My Plea to Guilty / Back on the Chain Gang / Hairdresser on Fire / Trouble Loves Me / Girl Afraid / Seasick, Still Docked / That Joke Isn’t Funny Any More / Hold On To Your Friends / Morning Starship / Satan Rejected My Soul / Speedway / What She Said / The Queen Is Dead / Dial-a-Cliché / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Jack the Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil // Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Won’t Share You

Nah, more like this .....

the perfect Big Bang end of the tour please everyone set list ! ...

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Why Don’t You Find Out Yourself / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Home Is A Question Mark / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Jack The Ripper / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / How Soon Is Now? / Some Say I Got Devil / Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk

And people (@Verso) say that I’m never critical of Morrissey, so I have to prove them all wrong (once again) by saying.. that the biggest flaw in the almost perfect set list above is that it doesn’t include ‘Munich Air Disaster 1958’.

:cool:

:p

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️The end of another brilliant tour ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

And yet still....still.....still....the haters will keep going on and on and on.

Viva Moz Forever

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
You never said a truer word. And I mean never.

Sure. Go ahead and do that. If you're the kind of person with £400 to give to a money-grabbing bigot with no scruples.
Have they gone up in value already? I knew I should have bought two!
Yesterday they were a steal at $300.

You act as though that's some sort of virtuous trait in and of itself. Your inability to look at the man critically, even ever-so-slightly, is alarming. You must be the most pathetic person on this website, which says a lot considering how many racist lowlives spend their time here now. In any case, my post was mostly complimentary; I think Morrissey and the band rehearsed some great songs on this tour. But crafting a set is a puzzle and one that they never seemed to figure out.

Take Saskatoon, for example. This stretch of I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies is such a f***ing slog, it doesn't matter how much genius it's bookended with. A little more attention to dynamics and Morrissey could avoid the mid-concert sag which has seemed to plague every show of his I've seen over the past few years.

what now, Skinny, the set list is not good? Going to protest the set list?

Sure. Go ahead and do that. If you're the kind of person with £400 to give to a money-grabbing bigot with no scruples.

skinny you're only riled by all this bcos these things are beyond your budget...so go get a job like the rest of us, & get yourself off the dole instead of appearing here with your daily whinge sessions! Muppet. What else are you going to moan about?...oh yeah, probably something fascist, racist, or some other 'thought' you've had for the day. Feck off turd.

:rolleyes:

thats right skinny, Moz works hard for his money and buying his mercandise is a smart financial investment.:thumb:

youd rather peeps send the money to you so you can donate to the anti UK Ayatollahs?:mad:
while not working?:straightface:

And people (@Verso) say that I’m never critical of Morrissey, so I have to prove them all wrong (once again) by saying.. that the biggest flaw in the almost perfect set list above is that it doesn’t include ‘Munich Air Disaster 1958’.

Poor boys, they were sent to the slaughterhouse.

Actually,I thought Munich was one of best songs of set in Dayton.Never really thought much of this song on cd,but with video boards,I thought it worked well live.Love the song now too.

Did you see any of the controversial signed albums amongst the merchandise? If they were only for the Hollywood Bowl, they will really be a collectors item! The furore will add to their value.

They were there - although I do no recall seeing any signed MORRISSEY albums available.

I overheard a merch person tell a customer there weren't any signed Morrissey albums.

They were there - although I do no recall seeing any signed MORRISSEY albums available.

I overheard a merch person tell a customer there weren't any signed Morrissey albums.

I thought I saw CALIFORNIA SON signed LP on the south side of lawn for sale with the other artist Lp, could be wrong ,wasnt to interested
I'd already shelled out enough money

Even more clips

This one is hilarious we tried to be like the fans in England.....just not quite there yet....still had fun in trying

Who is this person who keeps trolling me ,did I do something to them ...good example of the bad that's been done ...insane .....anyways back to videos

I think that's it.....I got over heated during How Soon Is Now so I missed recording but not the performance ....I'll go back and see what didnt get posted and add if necessary

Meanwhile will someone do something with this Trill peckerhead

Last edited:
I thought I saw CALIFORNIA SON signed LP on the south side of lawn for sale with the other artist Lp, could be wrong ,wasnt to interested
I'd already shelled out enough money

Was good to see you again. Hopefully you can drive in for another Morrissey Happy Hour soon.

Actually,I thought Munich was one of best songs of set in Dayton.Never really thought much of this song on cd,but with video boards,I thought it worked well live.Love the song now too.

I love 'Munich' but I think you need to fully understand the sentiment behind it to appreciate it & how poignant it actually is, i.e. Manchester Utd, English football, Busby Babes & football (soccer) history/major tragedy. Some over the pond might/might not 'get it' totally, which is a shame. It's a great piece of work by Moz.

I'd throw "I Am Hated For Loving" in there, but yeah!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom