Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall (Oct. 28, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Why Don’t You Find Out Yourself / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Home Is A Question Mark / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Jack The Ripper / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / How Soon Is Now? / Some Say I Got Devil / Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Abrahan

Last edited:

so you’re now taking Jay Jay f***ing Casa’s posts as evidence? That lad is a classic case of a lazy bum. No intelligence, and without Morrissey, dear Joseph wouldn’t get a job ok civvy street. it’s ironic as serial yes man who cannot think for himself, M Jacobsen is one of the first to comment. Another one whom If Morrissey said eat a double quarter pounder, he would.

so you’re now taking Jay Jay f***ing Casa’s posts as evidence? That lad is a classic case of a lazy bum. No intelligence, and without Morrissey, dear Joseph wouldn’t get a job ok civvy street. it’s ironic as serial yes man who cannot think for himself, M Jacobsen is one of the first to comment. Another one whom If Morrissey said eat a double quarter pounder, he would.

Skinny,I take it you are a scientist..an unemployed scientist of some kind.

From the rail.

One half of the venue.
73352317_10156552288686190_341022808484085760_o.jpg

I’m surprised he didn’t play It’s Over the whole tour. I would’ve loved to hear that live

ANOTHER STELLAR SOLD OUT MOZ PERFORMANCE!!!!!:rock:
HUGE FINANCIAL WINDFALL MOZ TOUR!!!!:clap:
EVERYTHING SOLD OUT INCLUDING ALL 300 DOLLAR ALBUMS!!!!:thumb:

TO SHOW THEIR COMMIE CUCK CREDNTIALS THE DRAMAJ /LAWWNMOWER TOUR WILL BE
SELLING NO MERCHANDISE~WHY? BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SELL TICKETS BEFORE
YOU SELL MERCHANDISE FIRST~
DRAMAJ CANT AFFORD THE MOBILE 3 SPEED WHEELCHAIR RENTAL:yum:

You write the way Trump talks... very strange.

Just the beginning.....

Even more to come......my head is spinning....gotta sit for a minute ....mixed my alcohol....sorry.....lol

Some excellant footage to windup tour so well done! Something I have observed through this tour and particularly on this footage from whole gig is Morrissey looking completely uncomfortable in the clothes he's wearing almost to the point that he wants to tear them from his torso long before the tee shirt rip during the encore! Also the almost constant hands in & out of his jacket pockets another repeat 'habit' throughout the tour, all of which combined I'm assuming was deliberate on Moz's part but anybody any ideas why? Morrissey through the years has taken immense pride in his stage appearance however on this tour he's seemingly went out his way to appear 'disheveled' on stage.
That said, tour was an overwhelming success with Morrissey and the band giving it their all with some great set lists & great turnouts from the fans! Rest up Moz and hopefully see you back in Dear old Blighty soon!

It's a shame I can't watch the vids on that thread. Still haven't found that elusive record...
I just found "Tell It To My Arse" signed by Morrissey's personal arsisstant.

Might buy that anyway. Damon's signature will be worth a fortune when Morrissey dies.

I noticed the disheveled appearance too... Chalk it up to this being the end of the tour.

Was this show really sold out? I took a photo from the hill at the end, it didn't look completely full especially from the sides. People who arrived early got pit wristbands from ushers.

Some excellant footage to windup tour so well done! Something I have observed through this tour and particularly on this footage from whole gig is Morrissey looking completely uncomfortable in the clothes he's wearing almost to the point that he wants to tear them from his torso long before the tee shirt rip during the encore! Also the almost constant hands in & out of his jacket pockets another repeat 'habit' throughout the tour, all of which combined I'm assuming was deliberate on Moz's part but anybody any ideas why? Morrissey through the years has taken immense pride in his stage appearance however on this tour he's seemingly went out his way to appear 'disheveled' on stage.
That said, tour was an overwhelming success with Morrissey and the band giving it their all with some great set lists & great turnouts from the fans! Rest up Moz and hopefully see you back in Dear old Blighty soon!

I'm going to guess either he's in pain from some medical condition... or it's a drug addiction... or it's a tick he has when he's stressed.

He looked as desperate as that in the late 90s when he was having a bad time careerwise. And in the early Smiths years he would touch his hair constantly as if he was anxious.

The bad publicity in Britain & Ireland must be upsetting him. It's where his family live & they apparently read it all. I hope he finds his way out of it.

No, it ends with a whimper because nothing particularly special happened in Houston. And even the big surprise at the Hollywood Bowl was the debut of "Days of Decision," which is not particularly exciting. In any case, if you bothered to actually read what I wrote, he did play plenty of what I and many others would like to hear. He just, for some reason, never combined these songs into one A+ setlist or let the gems hang around long enough to become staples. Which is a shame.

Houston was an intimate affair - a personal side of Morrissey I have not previously been exposed to, loaded with consciously self deprecating vaudevillian gestures, being self consciously lame in a jokey way (at the end of the song he goes "Guadalahara!"), and towards the end of the middle of the set he becomes dead serious and broke down as if looking at all that's unfortunate in the world dead straight on and articulating his and all our own existential pain - I was quite surprised by this. He really did, actually fully bare himself without any ego, posturing himself and acting as if even he knows, is well aware of his own limits and blind spots and how lame even he can be or seem. I don't post on here, but I had to just say, all the things he gets accused of, seems so flimsy when actually seeing him in person. Also, songs off Low in High School have already proven to age well, playing them on this tour as if they were staples (Jackie's Only Happy). Other than that, the last two times he played Houston, he played Jack the Ripper BOTH times, which is a mesmerizing choice - "Your face is mean as your life has been"

He really did, actually fully bare himself without any ego, posturing himself and acting as if even he knows, is well aware of his own limits and blind spots and how lame even he can be or seem.

See, I'd love to believe that. But I can't.
:tears:

Key word here is "acting". Which is all he does, to con people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom