How American are YOU??

mick ransommich

;)

usa3.jpg

usa2.jpg

Many of them look like pointy oompa loompas.

Sadly a large % of the gweedos from Long Island attended my college. It was f-ing horrible! If possible, they are worse than Jersey gweedos. No wonder I hung out with the art kids and the gays.

ask me again in January:thumb:
I wont feel American, but I hope to be feeling one:rofl:

Jukebox Jury

I also enjoy the Boston version: the "Ya Dude". Always in white sneakers and a white baseball hat to the side like an asshole.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ya+dude

Guys in Boston are total chodes.

First off, you have your Jason Varitek look-alikes.

http://redsoxgirl46.mlblogs.com/jasonvaritekhm7.jpg

They all have this short hair cut, goatee and 5 o'clock shadow.
They always wear sneakers and usually are wearing a dirty Red Sox cap.
Their clothes never fit and they are often seen wearing jerseys from either the Red Sox, Patriots or Celtics.

Then there are the Hollister types.
These guys tend to run around in packs of 4 to 6.
They shop at Hollister because the clothes there are designed that no matter what you buy, it will always match. They aren't interesting to watch or to talk to.

Then there is the club guys. These guys to their credit at least try. The problem is they all seem to try at exactly the same place.

I was at a club last night and there was maybe 600 people there. I saw 3 guys wearing the exact same t-shirt. At one point two of them were standing about 4 feet apart from each other. It was amusing. The other thing these guys do besides go to clubs is go to the gym. I think they also work to pay for their clothes, club tickets, gym membership and steroids.

In the past 6 months the printed T has become so common that you used to pay a premium to have something unique, now you pay it to look just like everyone else.

But don't worry ladies, there are a LOT of guys in each of these categories. You won't have to fight over them. See you in Boston!

Back
Top Bottom