How are things around here?

CharethCutestory

Everyone still moping about incessantly?

Then be more like this man and cheer up, it ain't all that bad!

0660bd7a4f414c65a1b8a68e409e8363.jpg

Viva Hate and Kuiper have taken over off-topic and turned it into one great bum fest, but apart from that nothing much happens on here.

Viva Hate and Kuiper have taken over off-topic and turned it into one great bum fest, but apart from that nothing much happens on here.
The bitching and moaning about me is seemingly endless from you. You need to admit you have an obsession with me and deal with it. I won't let you f*** me. Just get over that and move on. NO means NO! Rape is a crime...always.

Don’t flatter yourself I wouldn’t touch you with a crock of shit. I have no obsession with you, I am only stating what everyone else is thinking, the truth. I think you’ll find it always you that go around looking for trouble and you’ll get plenty of it. As for me being obsessed I don’t believe I’ve posted in the region of 6000 posts.

Don’t flatter yourself I wouldn’t touch you with a crock of shit. I have no obsession with you, I am only stating what everyone else is thinking, the truth. I think you’ll find it always you that go around looking for trouble and you’ll get plenty of it. As for me being obsessed I don’t believe I’ve posted in the region of 6000 posts.
Awww...you're right...you wouldn't touch me with a crock of shit...you would however try and rub that millimeter peter of yours up against me for a quick orgasm. You sick freak! :eek:

Very witty, but you forget one thing, at least I wasn’t a mistake and had a loving mother, this is no doubt why you are so bitter, miserable and lonely. You’ll always be a burden on anyone who comes in contact with you. So mock me all you wish, post as many topics about me as you so wish, but I’ll always have a close relationship with my mother, so I’ll have the last laugh.

Very witty, but you forget one thing, at least I wasn’t a mistake and had a loving mother, this is no doubt why you are so bitter, miserable and lonely. You’ll always be a burden on anyone who comes in contact with you. So mock me all you wish, post as many topics about me as you so wish, but I’ll always have a close relationship with my mother, so I’ll have the last laugh.
You can have your "close relationship" with your Mother all you want...Frankly, incest has never appealed to me...but hey, it's your life!

Jealously is a great thing isn't it Viva, you see you should have been aborted, but I guess your mama wasn't allowed to do no abortion. :D

Jealously is a great thing isn't it Viva, you see you should have been aborted, but I guess your mama wasn't allowed to do no abortion. :D
Me jealous? No...I've seen your Mother...no thanks...I don't want to f*** her.

Back
Top Bottom