How can they do this???

spike

No time to be 21
Just been looking at various sites for tickets as i was stuck with no internet at work this morning and found places selling tickets, but for hugely inflated prices! now you can almost expect that on auction sites but these are proper companies. Surely this it no different to a tout standing outside the venue? which i thought was illegal. I say boycot all these inflated prices and to hell with them. The problem is they know they'll get buyers. I know there will be people prepared to pay these prices but i'm sorry it's not gonna be me. I've loved Moz since i saw him in Chippenham many many years ago and saw him in Oxford last year but as a single Dad i'll be looking for the odd ticket for sale nearer the date at face value. i'm on a rant now but it really pisses me off that these assholes can get as many tickets as they like while genuine fans have to suffer. So to all the other fans in my position then i'm sorry, and to all the greedy bastards out to make a profit, I HOPE YOU DIE IN A TERRIBLE MOTORWAY ACCIDENT!!!
Thank you.

Ok, firstly thanks to Jose.
Just got 2 tickets for Monday. One happy old fella, now to decide if i take my daughter or not.

Ok, firstly thanks to Jose.
Just got 2 tickets for Monday. One happy old fella, now to decide if i take my daughter or not.

You must do, anyone would be lucky to see Morrissey, do not let her miss out even if she is dragged kicking and screaming to the venue.

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom