How Can We Kill The Fake Blog Morrissey's World?

DamienDempsey

Is anybody familiar with making formal complaints on Blogger? The blog obviously crosses many, many lines and is 100% fabricated: with its fake blog entries & fictitious comments. Let's all do Morrissey a favour & see that it is completely shut down.

Last edited:
Is anybody familiar with making formal complaints on Blogger? It obviously crosses many, many lines and is 100% fake. Let's all do Morrissey a favour & see that it is completely shut down.

So says the woman who exchanged fawning emails with 'Morrissey' for a few day at least judging by what she posted on here.

I notice 'Kate' also made a libellous comment about Morrissey yesterday involving alledged criminal activity. Time to ban DamianDempsey, David. You can't allow trash like this to post on your mostly decent site!

So says the woman who exchanged fawning emails with 'Morrissey' for a few day at least judging by what she posted on here.

I notice 'Kate' also made a libellous comment about Morrissey yesterday involving alledged criminal activity. Time to ban DamianDempsey, David. You can't allow trash like this to post on your mostly decent site!

Why don't you cock off and look after that stack of crap you are promoting so badly?

I now realize the correspondence I had was not with Morrissey but it was WITH YOU. The NUTTER who wants us all to believe he is Moz!!! What are you doing on here, LOSER, if you hate this site so much? What makes you think David will listen to anything a TROLL has to say anyway? How about the fake comment you posted in MY NAME? That's pretty bloody libellous! ANYTHING & EVERYTHING I said which was unfriendly or mean-spirited was ALL directed at YOU and NOT Moz. So, f*** off Road Hog.

'Mostly decent site,' are you joking? Are those actually your words? What a bloody joke, stick to one story MADMAN, instead of having opinions all over the place!

Last edited:
Yo P. Your belly's popping out. Breathe in - that's a good boy.

Kate you are quite insane. I feel more sorry for you than I've felt for anyone before.

My theory: Road Hog/Crookeddays, whatever Idiot Boy calls himself this week, must have been banned from here at some point. The whole existence of the crappy blog seems to be about slagging this website. So, it is ALL the work of a disgruntled & clinically-obsessed Morrissey fan who doesn't know when to shut up. Someone who picks on, in particular, poor Paul (who has only been nice to him). Good theory?

Is anybody familiar with making formal complaints on Blogger? The blog obviously crosses many, many lines and is 100% fabricated: with its fake blog entries & fictitious comments. Let's all do Morrissey a favour & see that it is completely shut down.

I don't see why this would be any your business. If there is one person who has the right to have the blog shut down, it would be Morrissey!

Oh I'm terribly sorry I misjudged you. I thought I'd drop to your level for a moment to engage, I thought you'd be able to understand. After all, making period jokes at a lady because she disagrees with you. I thought you'd be able to understand. I now realise I was mistaken.
Nice to see Unkle Skinny in bed with Kate tho - two peas in a pod.

I don't see why this would be any your business. If there is one person who has the right to have the blog shut down, it would be Morrissey!

It obviously is not my business, but I believe Morrissey is already in the process of doing just that. Which is why it changed tack overnight, likely from legal threats. I just wish it would happen a bit more quickly, that's all.

bloody 'ell you Morrissey fans steadily get worse!
tumblr_lp65opGY681qc14q0.gif
Hey Cornelius, you don't have to be a vindictive tosser to be Morrissey fan (I think it may help though). I'm finding all this vitriol very unpleasent.
Can't we all get back together and simply agre that the Moz has mental health issues?

Back
Top Bottom