How do you live your life?

A self-explanatory question really- are there any particular self-devised 'rules' or principles you try to live by, either for the greater good or your own peace of mind and happiness?

I hereby reserve the right to inject my own homespun philosophy into the thread at a later date. "Inquiring minds want to know" (and haven't really thought about it much themselves :o) and all that.

:D

Yes I don't bother with most human beings coz they bore the arse of me.:lbf:

Seriously, just treat people nice even if they don't treat you nice...that way you'll sleep well.:D

I try to treat others as I'd like to be treated. Then when they fvck with me all that goes out the window and I wanna KILL KILL KILL.

I actually have a lot of big philosophies about life, but writing them down here would make me feel vulnerable. I tried and erased it all. :(

I was once told "Don't say no to anything that's for free unless it's a smack in the gob"

and my homespun wisdom, "People are like portraits, some are worth your attention while others aren't"

" Don't eat animals"

"All good things to those who wait". It's worked for me thus far, although sometimes it's been a pretty long wait at times.

i try to eat extra meats to make up for all the vegetarians out there who don't. ;)

for real though, carl said it best, 'it doesnt matter... none of this matters'. i find living by that makes for a less stressful life.

i try to eat extra meats to make up for all the vegetarians out there who don't. ;)

for real though, carl said it best, 'it doesnt matter... none of this matters'. i find living by that makes for a less stressful life.

Oh my effing god

A dreamer is one who can only find her way by moonlight, and her punishment is that she sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

what the hell, you hate me now??

obviously i am joking about the meat... where is the eyerolling icon...

Eat, work, sleep, going to ASDA! I admire Morrissey for being unemployed before The Smiths!

I always keep an escape plan, which isn't suicide.

I treat everyone the same, but I guess I'm drawn more to the "weirdos". I think my arms are open wider for the non-conformists.

I am a very friendly person to all who are accepting. I just try to treat people kindly. I am also very honest.

Just try to have a good time all the time.

Back
Top Bottom