How do you think 2020 will pan out for Morrissey?

How do you think will 2020 pan out for SP Morrissey?

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

2020 - perhaps his most crucial year to date.
Will things improve or will they get even worse?

:crystalball:

yes, very very very good.

I think he’s gonna put out a great album that does the same as low in high school maybe a bit better in terms of sales. Everywhere except Britain perhaps. The critical response will be the same as the last time round which was objectively pretty poor (if you don’t like him save a paragraph and rip him but please review music).

Realistically, the best we can probably hope for is Option 3 ('OK').
However, given the recent trajectory, the likelihood is that we'll get Option 4, i.e. things will pan out 'badly'.
I'd say there's zero chance of Option 1 and a tiny chance of Option 2.

It's going to be wonderful. A new LP, multiple new singles and likely a huge tour. I also hope he keeps saying the truth or as you call it: "right wing statements." God Bless Morrissey, and God Bless Anne Marie Waters. For Britain!

Realistically, the best we can probably hope for is Option 3 ('OK').
However, given the recent trajectory, the likelihood is that we'll get Option 4, i.e. things will pan out 'badly'.
I'd say there's zero chance of Option 1 and a tiny chance of Option 2.

I will go with 2. Im gonna help. I am HELEN KELLER MIRACLE WORKER.

It’ll be just a continuation of his gradual decline, another naff album, that most of us will honestly review and pan, under fire from all the nutters on here of course, who’ll say it’s his BEST since California Son, which was his BEST since Low In High School, which was his best, since.. you get it.

He’ll no doubt get in hot-ish water again over some debacle, but that’s par for the course, and no, he won’t apologise or clarify his stance on right wing politics.

im hoping he'll come out with an amazing album and continue to say foolish things. I dont want him to ever take back anything he says. that wouldn't be my moz!

In 2020, I want scathing, vicious lyrics from Morrissey on the state of the world we inhabit on this f***ing rock!

He'll marry and give birth to a gorgeous baby girl and name her Oliva and she will grow up to be a fashion icon in Milano.

In 2020, I want scathing, vicious lyrics from Morrissey on the state of the world we inhabit on this f***ing rock!

Yep!

Back to singing and glorifying serial killers and the misfits of society. A song about romanian beggars outside Lidl. The really real of reality.
With passion and sadness and tears in his voice.

Back
Top Bottom