How do you think 2020 will pan out for Morrissey?

How do you think will 2020 pan out for SP Morrissey?

• Total voters
Morrissey should just admit to having Asperger's and he would get a lot more understanding instead of outright hate. Gary Numan and Courtney Love have admitted to being on the spectrum. It would explain a lot.

Nobody here is addressing the possibility that he'll get into an argument with BMG about the album and the whole thing gets postponed and perhaps even cancelled. After all, the recent messages show that all is not well between Morrissey and the label -- quelle surprise! -- plus we've have had no confirmation about the release schedule. It's not unlikely, that BMG pushes the album back, because after California Son it's not in a hurry to put out a new Morrissey release, Moz starts a feud and anything can happen.

As for the album, I predict that it will be a curate's egg in the vein of recent albums. Some flashes of past greatness, some good songs, some bad songs, some lyrical blunders, but all sung very well. The reviews will be scathing though.

It’ll be just a continuation of his gradual decline, another naff album, that most of us will honestly review and pan, under fire from all the nutters on here of course, who’ll say it’s his BEST since California Son, which was his BEST since Low In High School, which was his best, since.. you get it.

He’ll no doubt get in hot-ish water again over some debacle, but that’s par for the course, and no, he won’t apologise or clarify his stance on right wing politics.
my arse,he could bring out Vauxhall and I 2 and it would still be trashed on here.

my arse,he could bring out Vauxhall and I 2 and it would still be trashed on here.

What are you , 12? We’re grown ups, nobody lies or talks spite for the sake of it, (at least I don’t). If it’s shit it’s shit, if it’s good it’s good. What’s anyone got to gain by giving a dishonest opinion ? It’s you lot, the lunatic fringe that are in denial and praise everything he ever does, even tho some of it is undeniably wank. I WANT a great album to listen to! I wanna rave about it and listen with a “MOZ IS BACK!” smile on my face, not just endure it out of loyalty. The last 3 have been awful! Really bad!

What are you , 12? We’re grown ups, nobody lies or talks spite for the sake of it, (at least I don’t). If it’s shit it’s shit, if it’s good it’s good. What’s anyone got to gain by giving a dishonest opinion ? It’s you lot, the lunatic fringe that are in denial and praise everything he ever does, even tho some of it is undeniably wank. I WANT a great album to listen to! I wanna rave about it and listen with a “MOZ IS BACK!” smile on my face, not just endure it out of loyalty. The last 3 have been awful! Really bad!
Celtic 0 Man United 2 FT

I heard Citeh away was a BRIDGE too far for Chelsea!

Muuuaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhaaaaaa

Kunta Kinte plays for Chelsea with nazi skinheads in the stands. (to the tune of this the season to be jolly).

He'll kiss a girl and come off the subs bench and play for the home side.

Back
Top Bottom