Humans need to raise the bar

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
This is f***ed up. The fox was saved, though. Still...detachment from suffering I just don't understand.

969635_527025130694716_1247947275_n.jpg

1004042_613385085347235_423196094_n.jpg

On May 9, 2007, in the mountains of Northern Albania, a wolf was captured and put in a pen. To feed him, his captors decided to give him a "live food", an old donkey who, exploited for many years by his owners, had become worthless. But what happened? The two became best friends. Their amazing story became public and 12.000 people had written to the government of Albania asking that the life of donkey be spared and the wolf released to the wild. Even the Albanian television covered the story and under the huge pressure of the public, they finally let both of them free.

The article says also that the donkey lives now happily on a green pasture and that the wolf would even pass by sometimes to visit him.

Original Newspaper article: http://www.gut-aiderbichl.at/aktetier/aktetier_1038.pdf

Additional sources: http://write-andride.blogspot.com/2012/04/wolf-and-donkey-modern-parable.html

This is how circus elephants are trained:

988246_531271630261363_936888386_n.jpg

They're being taught their natural order to the humans.

Looks like that human's raising the bar to me...over and over again over that elephant's head.

Yeah, yeah, we get it. You're a piece of shit on the internet.

(On a side note...you know, right? :eek: THere's like five of them.)

Yeah, yeah, we get it. You're a piece of shit on the internet.

Yeah and we get; you're an unsexed turd hiding behind animal rights because, like most animal rights nutjobs, that's the only kind of affection you can be a part of and not get hurt by.

Plus it makes you superficially appear to be something other than a kooky loser.

Yeah and we get; you're an unsexed turd hiding behind animal rights because, like most animal rights nutjobs, that's the only kind of affection you can be a part of and not get hurt by.

Plus it makes you superficially appear to be something other than a kooky loser.

You are literally a sack of stupid. :straightface:

I have to say Crystal I find this thread disturbing. Not in a disturbing/unsettling kind of way but more in a disturbing/upsetting kind of way. I don't enjoy seeing animals in pain or being mistreated especially as there is nothing I can do to alleviate that pain. It's the same as the picture of the dog snarling which made you smile the other day. I found it rather upsetting seeing the fear in the other dog's face.

My fault. I should just not click on the link.

I have to say Crystal I find this thread disturbing. Not in a disturbing/unsettling kind of way but more in a disturbing/upsetting kind of way. I don't enjoy seeing animals in pain or being mistreated especially as there is nothing I can do to alleviate that pain. It's the same as the picture of the dog snarling which made you smile the other day. I found it rather upsetting seeing the fear in the other dog's face.

Humans are beautiful and they are assholes. I think there's hope.

She depends on you to click on the link...so that you can see what a concerned, caring person she is.

People who are genuinely concerned and caring individuals with no agenda to mask their true natures always need to make sure they tell everyone how concerned and caring they really are.

Didn't you know?

She depends on you to click on the link...so that you can see what a concerned, caring person she is.

People who are genuinely concerned and caring individuals with no agenda to mask their true natures always need to make sure they tell everyone how concerned and caring they really are.

Didn't you know?

Oh f*** off. You aren't even close to having me figured out.

Back
Top Bottom