Hypebot.com article : What To Do With Morrissey, Ryan Adams & Michael Jackson

I don't appreciate the illogical, hard virtue signal of the article (the only halfway reasonable part was the Nick Cave quote). It also suggests a simply repugnant false equivalence between alleged pedophilia and generic remarks on the sociology of race. I do enjoy most of the comments though. The dude got ratio'd pretty good. In fact, there is more per capita rational thought expressed on the 'Morrissey scandal' in those comments than here on a Morrissey fansite. :squiffy:

I don't appreciate the illogical, hard virtue signal of the article (the only halfway reasonable part was the Nick Cave quote). It also suggests a simply repugnant false equivalence between alleged pedophilia and generic remarks on the sociology of race. I do enjoy most of the comments though. The dude got ratio'd pretty good. In fact, there is more per capita rational thought expressed on the 'Morrissey scandal' in those comments than here on a Morrissey fansite. :squiffy:

Yeah, conflating Morrissey's political comments with the potential serial pedophilia of MJ show's how in need of a moral recalibration a lot of these commentators need

Back
Top Bottom