'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear. Another person relying on hearsay and someone's past misdemeanours. Which is standard left dogma. At a time when Labour are inundated with anti-semites and obviously hate the working class and have for a long time (remember that Gordon Brown incident anyone?), to say anything positive about our own country and interests is regarded as "far-right". To be angry about children having their limbs torn to shreds is "unacceptable". At a time when London is the murder capital by mainly one race, yet none have the guts to specify that race......I wonder who really are the haters, the cowards and the traitors to this country.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...l-muhktar-london-latest-updates-a8314101.html

I think you may be wrong there. Cutting numbers would probably lessen some (not all) of the underlying causes of the hate. Some (not all) of it definitely arises from uncontrolled immigration, where services such as social housing are stretched to breaking point and people at the bottom of the heap feel they've been forgotten about.

The problems go much deeper than that. I've always say the Tories keep their spot by playing on divide and rule because that keeps the attention away from them.

Since the great council house sell off the housing situation here has just got worse and worse and the problem has always been too few houses coupled with not enough social housing. It means our house prices are insane and if you're at the bottom chances are you've at the disposal of private landlords.

Then you mention the NHS, like all other services they've been cut in comparison to the population. That's before you get to other things such as benefits, worst of all those who are unable to work who've been declared fit. The message for years has been, people at the bottom are taking the piss and for those at the bottom the message has been foreigners are taking the piss, taking your work and taking your houses. No f***er has the smarts to realize our politicians coupled with gambling bankers f***ed us. All that was forgotten because we've got each other to fight now.

The above isn't meant to negate people's concerns over immigration but it is what it is. As for immigration much of the misinformation that people are obsessed with is unhelpful too. Half of the people who work local to me are skilled foreign workers. Much of the immigration in my city is temporary for the Universities and those people bring in a shit load of money. Half of the people in my workplace are from ex-USSR States or Poland and they're ALL good people.

By immigration people are f***ed off with one section of society and are blaming the EU which is silly as the majority of those people are either from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh or refugees who've fled their homes, masses of them thanks to our foreign policies - and so either people have to go through the same immigration processes that people have always had to go through or people who're claiming asylum.

By immigrants I think people are angry at people who are already here and most likely were born here. Interestingly it's also the children of immigrants who are most likely to have a disconnect with the white population and also the most likely be involved in terrorist activities. Why is that? I don't know for certain but I would imagine that goes back to Blair's antics.

It's difficult to express how I feel on reading the Morrissey stuff today. I now consider myself an ex fan. There is just too much from his own mouth for me to accept. For Britain gives me more than cause for concern and his promotion of it is just too much. A last straw, if you will.

It's a contradiction that I'm sure other have mentioned before .... there is a contributor to this site, a hate-filled foul-mouthed bully who hates racism and Morrissey. It strikes me as odd that he would frequent a website dedicated to someone he so clearly hates and who he thinks racist. From the comments made this contributor abors any form, of what he believes to be a racist hate crime, but he is more than content to spew hate and intimidation. So, for him, it's ok to be consistently hateful as long as his hateful comments do not relate to race. That's a very thin line. Hateful actions have consequences. They have an impact. If the contributor is so keen to see hate crimes reduced perhaps he should consider not contributing any further posts.

I find it all a bit hard to swallow though. Particularly when this latest statement mentions very clearly England and Englishness 'the bull dog' reference. These mean nothing to me as a Scottish person living in the 'UK'. To me it is further evidence of his naivety and all of this from a man who does not, and will not, vote. He has done as a great number of english people do, he has equated UK identity as English identity. Is it any wonder other countries in the UK want to remove themselves from this revisionist, empire-loving bulldog that fail to notice it's cankerous sores?

I do find it interesting that political parties like the SNP and Plaid Cymru come out with inward -looking, nationalistic views everyone is totally fine with it - yet when any British/English party comes out with similar jingoistic langauge, everyone screams that they are Nazis. Is ANY form of English/British nationalism acceptable? England seems to be the only country in the world where you are supposed to feel shame at your nationality.

It's difficult to express how I feel on reading the Morrissey stuff today. I now consider myself an ex fan. There is just too much from his own mouth for me to accept. For Britain gives me more than cause for concern and his promotion of it is just too much. A last straw, if you will.

It's a contradiction that I'm sure other have mentioned before .... there is a contributor to this site, a hate-filled foul-mouthed bully who hates racism and Morrissey. It strikes me as odd that he would frequent a website dedicated to someone he so clearly hates and who he thinks racist. From the comments made this contributor abors any form, of what he believes to be a racist hate crime, but he is more than content to spew hate and intimidation. So, for him, it's ok to be consistently hateful as long as his hateful comments do not relate to race. That's a very thin line. Hateful actions have consequences. They have an impact. If the contributor is so keen to see hate crimes reduced perhaps he should consider not contributing any further posts.

Morrissey is a creation,, the one most of is liked died in the early 90s. We cling in the hope that one will be conning back. I agree uncleskinny has gone too far at times but Moz goes on about free speech and is hate filled at times and he opens the door for his fans to be like that also. Like creates like.
As for Julie goes, she has created a cottage industry on the back of morrissey its in her interest not to rock the boat. By reading the stuff she puts out you can see she is a pretty empty headed person, extremely shallow. She's one of those 'what can morrissey do for me' kinda people
She may as well be a fan of Westlife. It's true we all have friends with various view points but surely there is a cut of point? If you see a friend torture an animal they stop being your friend, likewise of you find out people are supporting racist views you walk away.
Julie is a moron

Do the members of his band, 3 of which are Americans with Latino heritage and who have undoubtedly seen/experienced discrimination at some level in their lives, stand by this maniac?

I can't believe he actually used the term bulldog in this post.

What's the difference between British National Party, Britain First and For Britain political manifestos?

Anne Marie Walters & Morrissey are the two most truthful and wonderful people left in our mixed up , angry , confused Country.

Don’t just scream “ RACIST “ , just read , digest and you have to then agree agree they are the only ones speaking common sense.

For Britain …. For Morrissey … Forever.

I do find it interesting that political parties like the SNP and Plaid Cymru come out with inward -looking, nationalistic views everyone is totally fine with it - yet when any British/English party comes out with similar jingoistic langauge, everyone screams that they are Nazis. Is ANY form of English/British nationalism acceptable? England seems to be the only country in the world where you are supposed to feel shame at your nationality.

I think people from others countries within the UK do get miffed because as you say it is jingoism. England has every right to govern itself and for people within that country to feel proud, if that's how they feel. We do have English nationalism - it's where we are now. It is England that is removing the UK from the EU. Sadly for England some of the so- called English nationalist parties (past and present) have based their policies on race not a self-governing England. In Morrissey's case if he is talking about Britishness then be consistent don't change mid sentence to Englishness. **Look I've posted a photo of an English person just to prove I'm not anglophobic)**

Do the members of his band, 3 of which are Americans with Latino heritage and who have undoubtedly seen/experienced discrimination at some level in their lives, stand by this maniac?

I can't believe he actually used the term bulldog in this post.

I'm wondering if they count a brown people and will this satisfy those saying he doesn't like brown people and prefers white people if so. Probably not

Because the SNP and Plaid are centre-left parties who are pro-immigration, pro-EU, and believe in equality. They are only nationalistic in the sense that they want independence from the UK. They really aren't comparable to parties like For Britain.

A great last political post by all means.
No ambiguity there at all.
And indeed the same feelings have been expressed since 2002, sick to Death of Labour and Tories.

Morrissey is a creation,, the one most of is liked died in the early 90s. We cling in the hope that one will be conning back. I agree uncleskinny has gone too far at times but Moz goes on about free speech and is hate filled at times and he opens the door for his fans to be like that also. Like creates like.
As for Julie goes, she has created a cottage industry on the back of morrissey its in her interest not to rock the boat. By reading the stuff she puts out you can see she is a pretty empty headed person, extremely shallow. She's one of those 'what can morrissey do for me' kinda people
She may as well be a fan of Westlife. It's true we all have friends with various view points but surely there is a cut of point? If you see a friend torture an animal they stop being your friend, likewise of you find out people are supporting racist views you walk away.
Julie is a moron

We clung on ever-hopeful that Morrissey would return but he never truly did. There were some almost moments but they were not to be. Morrissey may have irked a lot of people (me included) by validating For Britain but he is no UncleSkinny. UncleSkinny attacks, attacks, attacks. The bile. The hate. It's unrelenting and targeted. If Morrissey has one thing in his favour it's that he is no UncleSkinny - that's a whole other world of hatred.

I think you'll find SNP and Plaid Cymru policies are broadly internationalist.
Scottish and Welsh nationalism celebrates history, culture, landscape and our insularity means there is pride in our countries and we are, broadly speaking, very welcoming places.

English nationalism, for whatever reason, apparently isn't celebratory:

It smells of pubs, and Wormword Scrubs
And too many right-wing meetings.

It's something I find quite hard to fathom too. Answers on a postcard please.

What's the difference between British National Party, Britain First and For Britain political manifestos?
You really need to read them to find out. Unpleasant as that may be. Otherwise you're depending upon information filtered through someone else's agenda (be it pro or anti). I've visited the For Britain site and didn't find anything there that was shocking. I wouldn't vote for them, but I couldn't find evidence of racism. I've downloaded their manifesto and will read it later.

Because the SNP and Plaid are centre-left parties who are pro-immigration, pro-EU, and believe in equality. They are only nationalistic in the sense that they want independence from the UK. They really aren't comparable to parties like For Britain.

Well said.

He doesn't even live in Britain or even England. His main residence is Lausanne Switzerland of course never for tax purposes. Lake Geneva would have to freeze over before he returned to live in the former Mill towns of Lancashire England.

Last edited:
Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom