'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
f*** Morrissey and f*** his racist mates.

"For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender."

Seriously? It's clear he's talking to that racist arsehole now. We're in the badlands of the mid 70s.

And when he's finished f***ing off, he can f*** off some more.

f*** Morrissey and f*** his racist mates.

"For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender."

Seriously? It's clear he's talking to that racist arsehole now. We're in the badlands of the mid 70s.

And when he's finished f***ing off, he can f*** off some more.

stop being so ambiguous.

I would say Morrissey is living rent free in Skinny’s head but I’ve changed my analysis to contend that he is living rent free in every fibre of Sinny’s body :lbf:

Just wow! He has ACTUALLY lost his mind! I’m out. Enjoy your far right leader sheeple. Gross.

He has gone all in. No question now. He has basically done a party political broadcast for 'For Britain'. A party led by a member of Pegida UK. An anti-islam organisation founded by Tommy Robinson. So the against racism line feels pretty hollow.

Ah, the old "I have *insert minority here* friends" trick to try justify horrible views. He has totally lost the plot.

It's obvious some wrong 'un has his ear and he unfortunately has complete trust in them. I can only assume it's Morrissey who is hopelessly naive reading that. He has an incredible lack of insight into his choice of party.

I wouldn't argue for any party but to argue for those... Oh man.

Two questions:
1. Why does he care so much when he doesn't live here? (Unless he's changed/changing his plans?).
2. And why is he using that particular old photo? I'm thinking it's strategic vanity, ie: 'How can I be racist when I look this gorgeous?' Or possibly just the old 'trying to win you back' trick: 'Remember this? Remember how good we were together?'

To those that were saying “how could it get any worse?” It just did. There is no coming back from this. Ever. Goodbye Morrissey, thanks for raping several decades of my life.

I don’t know too much about For Britain. They name alone makes me gag and I do still feel sad about Morrissey supporting them.
However, whilst it does seem ‘i cant be racist, i have (minority) friends’ card is pulled here, I do hope he means the it when he says its is his ‘last political strike’. He doesn’t do himself any favours, he is welcome to support whoever, and he is not wrong about the naivety of Labour, or the Tories, he is starting to alienate his own cult fanbase, and once that’s gone, what is there?
In short, more cat pictures and unreleased material, less of the other stuff

I am almost at a loss as to what so say to this latest statement and the 'interview'. Morrissey could be right. For Britain may not be the hateful political party we have come to know of. For Britain could perhaps be saying things which many of use do not want to say fully, certainly our steadfast politicians don't, that immigration has to be managed better for all concerned - that includes immigrants. The UK does need to create a safer UK for all immigrants. It is currently failing to do this. Is cutting numbers the answer? It's not an answer I'd vote for. Cutting numbers doesn't really deal with hate and racism. Cutting numbers is political sloganeering nothing more.

I find it all a bit hard to swallow though. Particularly when this latest statement mentions very clearly England and Englishness 'the bull dog' reference. These mean nothing to me as a Scottish person living in the 'UK'. To me it is further evidence of his naivety and all of this from a man who does not, and will not, vote. He has done as a great number of english people do, he has equated UK identity as English identity. Is it any wonder other countries in the UK want to remove themselves from this revisionist, empire-loving bulldog that fail to notice it's cankerous sores?

I looked at the For Britain web page and policies. Animal Rights is not mentioned. Now it could be in the manifesto but I could not bring myself to download this onto my pc. If it is a key issue for Morrissey why is it in the small print, if it is there at all. The leader of the Party has 2 dogs? This means what in the context of animal right policies?

I always thought I'd grow old with Morrissey and that we'd grump about the world from our respective care homes. If Morrissey's For Britain is the world he wants to promote then it's a world I wouldn't want to live in should they come to power. I hereby relinquish my badge of fandom and wave goodbye. I really don't want to do it but it has to be done. I cannot, in any way, support someone who promotes the views of such a party. He has lost the plot. He has lost me. It's is of little consequence to him.

from 1983 to 2018 I was there.
Goodbye Morrissey.

I don’t know too much about For Britain. They name alone makes me gag and I do still feel sad about Morrissey supporting them.
However, whilst it does seem ‘i cant be racist, i have (minority) friends’ card is pulled here, I do hope he means the it when he says its is his ‘last political strike’. He doesn’t do himself any favours, he is welcome to support whoever, and he is not wrong about the naivety of Labour, or the Tories, he is starting to alienate his own cult fanbase, and once that’s gone, what is there?
In short, more cat pictures and unreleased material, less of the other stuff

OR he can keep doing whatever the f*** he pleases and you can either shit or get off the pot...howboutdat?

Changing the main photo, after the interview debacle, on Morrissey Central is one of the most pathetic and insulting things he has done in a long time. Shame on him to use people in this manner. Further proof of his insensitivity and intelligence. What next? A photo of him with someone who identifies as Muslim. A real low.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom