I’ve decided on my new name!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Staying well out of the latest cat fight here cause I want some xmas peace. I also believe that Viva Diva opening her heart about serious matters should have made us all move onwards and upwards and perhaps treat each other with respect.
Not saying we can make silly jokes and that but this bickering back and forth is doing no one any good.

I'll save my admiration for people who deserve it. Where is the bravery in somebody who has an enormous thirst for attention? He is a product of an abusive environment and he'd better fix his head first before he chops off the snake in his trousers.
You can be bigger than that. If you do read Viva's posts about her life experiences I think you would be able to understand that most of us have been lucky in life and are able to give our support to someone who deserve it.

What's heavy is your period. You'd better change that tampon.
I am glad I don't have periods cause Pilla does but she never uses tampons. I treat her to chocolate and love cause she needs more iron.

I asked you to tell me why you hate me so but I realise now you want to remain a anon troll and I am fine with that cause I choose to be one myself from time to time.

But why be this bad copy of me when you can be fabulous and original?

Staying well out of the latest cat fight here cause I want some xmas peace. I also believe that Viva Diva opening her heart about serious matters should have made us all move onwards and upwards and perhaps treat each other with respect.
Not saying we can make silly jokes and that but this bickering back and forth is doing no one any good.
Oh f*** off.

Oh f*** off.
I am glad you stayed and I am sad if Pablo leaves. I tried to leave and all it did was make Sharon leave and a host of other people.

You've been strange for weeks now and is it the season that brings you down?

Buy yourself a gadget and make yourself happy.

I am glad you stayed and I am sad if Pablo leaves. I tried to leave and all it did was make Sharon leave and a host of other people.

You've been strange for weeks now and is it the season that brings you down?

Buy yourself a gadget and make yourself happy.

I didn't stay. I am not coming back in 2020 and just wrapping things up here. My goal is to attain mutual hatred and disgust with every one of you. :thumb:

I didn't stay. I am not coming back in 2020 and just wrapping things up here. My goal is to attain mutual hatred and disgust with every one of you. :thumb:

giphy.gif

What? Where did this announcement happen?
:hushed:

I am glad I don't have periods cause Pilla does but she never uses tampons. I treat her to chocolate and love cause she needs more iron.

I asked you to tell me why you hate me so but I realise now you want to remain a anon troll and I am fine with that cause I choose to be one myself from time to time.

But why be this bad copy of me when you can be fabulous and original?

You've got some nerve telling me I'm a troll. How many death threats have you wished upon soloers over the years? It won't be forgotten anytime soon. It's ludicrous how desperate you are to come across as a loving and caring person. YOu have not been very respectful towards your "pilla" by revealing intimate details of hers, not to mention the constant flirting with other women. Does she know? YOu are either a giant baby or a complete moron (or both).

What? Where did this announcement happen?
:hushed:
In the Politics thread, Dave's favorite place to post infotainment. Maybe he got a promotion at Kmart and won't have the same amount of time to post his interesting insights and psychoanalysis of various Soloers. I'll miss Dave, I NEED someone in my life to call me a scumbag on a regular basis, maybe you'd like to take over? Prolly not but thought I'd ask anyways. :tongueclosed:

You've got some nerve telling me I'm a troll. How many death threats have you wished upon soloers over the years? It won't be forgotten anytime soon. It's ludicrous how desperate you are to come across as a loving and caring person. YOu have not been very respectful towards your "pilla" by revealing intimate details of hers, not to mention the constant flirting with other women. Does she know? YOu are either a giant baby or a complete moron (or both).

You seem to believe everything that's posted on here. Me and P have no secrets.

Last time someone thought my flirting was serious was when Jehne felt I was as horny as a teen boy and I told her I meant nothing by it.

But please don't stop your personal sport of trying to find things that's wrong with me cause it is very amusing my troll friend.

If my track record on here is anything to go by then the last thing you can accuse me of is me trying to come across and loving and caring.

But sometimes I am.

What have I done?

I created a copy of me. You used to fun and loving.

In the Politics thread, Dave's favorite place to post infotainment. Maybe he got a promotion at Kmart and won't have the same amount of time to post his interesting insights and psychoanalysis of various Soloers. I'll miss Dave, I NEED someone in my life to call me a scumbag on a regular basis, maybe you'd like to take over? Prolly not but thought I'd ask anyways. :tongueclosed:
i can do it :(

As an american you are preparing for civil war so it is wise of you to leave the keyboard warrior behind and prepare for physical challenge.

Your war will be more real than the one here in Sweden. Here we fight against windmills and psyops in a fake democracy whereas your democracy is real.

I feel it is natural that people have left and are leaving Solo. So much have changed and what we once talked about as possible scenarios are here and real now.

But most of all we're fed up debating with people we hate and have nothing in common with. The time for talk is over and now we're at a time in history that has repeated itself throughout history.

We all have different things to fight for and I think we've all said our piece on here and are at risk of repeating ourselves and I sure have over the years.

We'll give way for new voices and ideas.

Rifke says shut up, you scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom