I am about to get my first Smiths tattoo.

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
I am nervous, waiting for my fabulous tattooer to arrive and bestow upon me the image of a decorated teacup and saucer with "There's too much caffeine in your bloodstream and a lack of real spice in your life". What do you think? Like I said, I'm terribly nervous.

I am nervous, waiting for my fabulous tattooer to arrive and bestow upon me the image of a decorated teacup and saucer with "There's too much caffeine in your bloodstream and a lack of real spice in your life". What do you think? Like I said, I'm terribly nervous.

I think tattoos are disgusting and repugnant...
Hulk%20Hogan%20Tattoo.jpg

Oh, he's just Morrissey? How silly of me. :squiffy:

The man just isn't the end all be all for me. Some people on here go on about how many times they want to see him in a single tour, how they're writing a book about him, how they knitted a doll of him, how he's changed their lives...and I'm like "what?"

Oh my God you guys. :straightface:

Well I'd chime in but I bet he's already halfway through the teacup by now. Interestingly, my friend, an avid Morrissey fan who doesn't post here, her greatest fear is to bump into him and be forced to speak to him (she already saw him at the Cat & Fiddle and hid in the bushes she was too afraid to talk to him) and the only words that would come out of her mouth would be the quote you chose. She said she would be mortified of that was the quote she chose to thank him for. But if it speaks to you, do it. Show us a pic. :)

I one hundred and a bazillion percent agree.

I've never understood the allure of tattoos and extraneous piercings. It's hard to find a woman without either these days...

There was a time when people who did both of these ended up here...
freaks11.jpg

I've never understood the allure of tattoos and extraneous piercings. It's hard to find a woman without either these days...

There was a time when people who did both of these ended up here...
freaks11.jpg

Ironically though, despite my incredible loathing of tattoos, I also find the Suicide Girl-types extremely attractive.*

Go figure.

*as long as they don't talk.

Ironically though, despite my incredible loathing of tattoos, I also find the Suicide Girl-types extremely attractive.*

Go figure.

*as long as they don't talk.

I've got your type right here...

2jf4zp.gif

Tags
tattoo
Back
Top Bottom