I am hated for ... loving Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 28577
  • Start date
Younger Morrissey fans find easier to deal with Morrissey's bad comments, because they haven't really known the young, clever, witty and charming Morrissey. They haven't lived The Smiths and early Morrissey stories. The older fans have seen the before and after, they have seen how Morrissey has become in a person almost non recognisable. He has loose most of his charm and eloquence. He just goes against anything and anyone no matter what, to the point that it has become a habit. Older fans find it difficult, because his songs and his persona have become part of their lives for many years. To refuse one of your all times idols is not easy task. The younger generations follow him, mainly because he is a cult music icon, but there's no much more than that in most cases.
Personally, I find difficult at times to listen to him, as he has become so square minded and he seems not to be reasonable and think before opening his mouth in such insulting way. However, I haven't divorced myself from him yet and at the moment I am not planning to do so. I am trying to be open minded, as he hasn't instigate anything bad or done wrong. He simply has views that lack compassion and, at times, even intelligence. Views that I don't share, with the exception of animals welfare. We all have different ways of thinking and that is fine, as long as they don't trespass the limits and bring misery and hatred. The problem is that he is very often skimming those limits.

Last edited:
It’s like Trojan/original Skins and Bonehead/racist Skins.
Most people think they’re the same and this causes Trojan skins much grief, after all they’re the real thing, not some clueless Johnny cum latelys like the badly dressed, shaven headed f***wits with Nazi tats.
Wearing a Smiths tee suggests you were there at the beginning, that you were an intelligent outsider. Whereas wearing a Morrissey tee suggests you’re a latecomer who just doesn’t get it, a dilettante who wasn’t there at the beginning and misses the point completely.
Smiths tee = the real thing, Coca Cola, Morrissey tee = fake, supermarket own brand bland cola
This poor lad however, he just got grief for being daft enough to wear a Smiths tee around a load of Bob Smith fans. Imagine what half the Morrissey minions on here would say if they saw someone wearing a Cure tee at a (increasingly rare uncancelled) Morrissey gig.
Glad to have cleared that up for you.

Well, since his solo career started in 1987.............that's bollocks.

Younger Morrissey fans find easier to deal with Morrissey's bad comments, because they haven't really known the young, clever, witty and charming Morrissey. They haven't lived The Smiths and early Morrissey stories. The older fans have seen the before and after, they have seen how Morrissey has become in a person almost non recognisable. He has loose most of his charm and eloquence. He just goes against anything and anyone no matter what, to the point that it has become a habit. Older fans find it difficult, because his songs and his persona have become part of their lives for many years. To refuse one of your all times idols is not easy task. The younger generations follow him, mainly because he is a cult music icon, but there's no much more than that in most cases.
Personally, I find difficult at times to listen to him, as he has become so square minded and he seems not to be reasonable and think before opening his mouth in such insulting way. However, I haven't divorced myself from him yet and at the moment I am not planning to do so. I am trying to be open minded, as he hasn't instigate anything bad or done wrong. He simply has views that lack compassion and, at times, even intelligence. Views that I don't share, with the exception of animals welfare. We all have different ways of thinking and that is fine, as long as they don't trespass the limits and bring misery and hatred. The problem is that he is very often skimming those limits.

He's always said controversial things, it's just that in the 80's his opinions went along with the general left-wing political thrust. This is not the 80's. Those on the left might like to pretend it is, but it isn't. "Views that lack compassion".......mmmmm what were his opinions on the Manchester bombing if not compassionate?

He's always said controversial things, it's just that in the 80's his opinions went along with the general left-wing political thrust. This is not the 80's. Those on the left might like to pretend it is, but it isn't. "Views that lack compassion".......mmmmm what were his opinions on the Manchester bombing if not compassionate?

Not quite right, Morrissey always went to the beat of his own drum, now he goes to the beat of the Breitbart drum. You could replace Morrissey with any one of thousands of identikit right wingers and nobody would notice. If Vegan.Cro wrote his rants they would have the same content and be just as legible.

It was nice of Morrissey to eventually find terrorism disgusting, it did take brown people terrorism to do it but after decades of throwing words of support for it or cloaking it as no worse than animal cruelty, it was good that he eventually joined humanity on that one.

Not quite right, Morrissey always went to the beat of his own drum, now he goes to the beat of the Breitbart drum. You could replace Morrissey with any one of thousands of identikit right wingers and nobody would notice. If Vegan.Cro wrote his rants they would have the same content and be just as legible.

It was nice of Morrissey to eventually find terrorism disgusting, it did take brown people terrorism to do it but after decades of throwing words of support for it or cloaking it as no worse than animal cruelty, it was good that he eventually joined humanity on that one.
:crazy:
Chezz you got your mind backwards. You, Skinny(aka several sock puppets), Stalin, G23 are one alwasy ranting about stuff, brown peeps, Nazis and racists running amok and hiding under every bed:dancer:. Hysterics.
On the other hand Moz, and myself, exhibit only temperate and reasonable traits.
Look at those wild and wacky protesting loons you and Skinny( and his sock puppets)champion:turban::santa::dancers:
they are human rants. Look at Moz appearance and apparel, perfect in every sense full of virtue.:handok:

They want Moz to love Islamic nutjob terrorists. Write apologies for them like they do. You know, stuff like
'just because one million Islamics blow up stuff dont mean a billion Islamics are mean and bad". :crazy:Kindergarten type stuff. They dont follow the principle of contradiction, the say that fungus is not
part and parcel of fungi:crazy:

Anyone on here claiming that Moz is racist is either a TROLL or a hater to begain with. This site should bad anyone who makes that claim. This site is for fans. If you this that he is racist you just proved you know NOTHING about him. Bye Felicia!

Anyone on here claiming that Moz is racist is either a TROLL or a hater to begain with. This site should bad anyone who makes that claim. This site is for fans. If you this that he is racist you just proved you know NOTHING about him. Bye Felicia!

Bless. Someone who has much to lose in personal investment telling us all what should be on this site.

And you know all ALL about him, do you? I'm neither a troll nor a hater, just sad to see someone who used to be so witty, wise, and a friend to the friendless end up being a mouthpiece for the Breitbart-influenced sadsacks who infest parts of the internet these days. We thought he so much better than that.

Bless. Someone who has much to lose in personal investment telling us all what should be on this site.
I hold the theory that people who say ‘Bless’ are 1. Stupid Students (and daft 13yr olds) 2. Cold hearted. 3. Utterly insincere in every aspect of thier life. Just saying ‘Uncle’ :expressionless:

“SHORTEST” WAS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR MATE. MIC DROP.

Yes, sorry if it kicked your eyes, I feel the same when someone writes badly in my language. It won't be the first nor the last mistake. I will benefit from your corrections, but maybe it will be boring for others.

Tags
london morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom