Poll I Am Not A Dog On A Chain will enter the UK album chart at number...

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain will enter the UK album chart at number...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Number 3 is the favourite. I'd be happy with that. Be happier if it is Number 1 though.

Whatever the position, The Guardian, Spillers and the rest of the cancel clowns won't be happy. And that's all I want really! :)

Number 3 is the favourite. I'd be happy with that. Be happier if it is Number 1 though.

Whatever the position, The Guardian, Spillers and the rest of the cancel clowns won't be happy. And that's all I want really! :)

Why do you say that, they will focus on the sales figures.

It will indeed be at number 3 this afternoon.
So the majority got it right.
An amazing achievement, and only his 7th album to reach top-3.

Won't even reach 7,000 sales. His worst ever. He's lost a massive chunk of the fanbase in two years. 70% fewer sales than Low in High School. Those who have been saying he's lost 60% of the fanbase were being too conservative! Unheard of in musical history other than for Gary Glitter and Michael Jackson. A wake-up call hopefully. Time to stop formally promoting far-right politics. It's destroying his reputation and his fanbase.

Why, it's only related to who releases albums in that week. If a number of the mega sellers released albums in the same week it wouldn't be top 3?

It's sales that matter and if the volumes indicated yesterday are correct, they won't even cover the band and producers salary never mind production costs.

Why, it's only related to who releases albums in that week. If a number of the mega sellers released albums in the same week it wouldn't be top 3?

It's sales that matter and if the volumes indicated yesterday are correct, they won't even cover the band and producers salary never mind production costs.

That's why bands tour. As you well know!

Morrissey's chart position tonight is more important than money made from sales.

Wherever it charts, it's a big, beautiful, f*** YOU to the cancel clowns! :)

Won't even reach 7,000 sales. His worst ever. He's lost a massive chunk of the fanbase in two years. 70% fewer sales than Low in High School. Those who have been saying he's lost 60% of the fanbase were being too conservative! Unheard of in musical history other than for Gary Glitter and Michael Jackson. A wake-up call hopefully. Time to stop formally promoting far-right politics. It's destroying his reputation and his fanbase.

Stop typing bollocks!

Gary Glitter has 21,065 Followers on Spotify.

Morrissey has 683,214 Followers on Spotify. His followers on Spotify have been increasing by the thousands on a weekly basis. Go read my Spotify thread if you don't believe me!

You really don't have a clue!

Have a look through this: https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...risseys-lyrics-every-month-on-spotify.144346/

Why is it an amazing achievement ?

Just have a look on Google at where every Morrissey album has charted. Dog Chain charting at Number 3(?) is indeed amazing considering the amount of crap thrown Morrissey's way. Hey! He wrote a song about that!

I've had my face dragged in
Fifteen miles of shit
And I do not, And I do not
And I do not like it

But that's not the end-of-week chart is it, you cherry-picking turd? It's a snapshot in time this afternoon, and not comparable to other official chart positions. Why do you lie?

But that's not the end-of-week chart is it, you cherry-picking turd? It's a snapshot in time this afternoon, and not comparable to other official chart positions. Why do you lie?

Wrong! The official UK album chart is announce at 5:45 this evening! As you well know!

Official Charts:

Back
Top Bottom