Poll I Am Not A Dog On A Chain will enter the UK album chart at number...

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain will enter the UK album chart at number...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

Personally I think it'll enter the album chart at number 1.

What do you think?

I don't look at charts. Who does, unless you need to use a stat for something? So it'll be no. 1 in my heart.

4 or 5.

He’s definitely not going to beat The Weeknd and probably not going to beat Adam Lambert or Alicia Keys.

Had he released this coming Friday I think he would have had a #1.

Album sales vary massively from week to week.
Some weeks, the number 1 album will sell as much as 100,000 - others, it will be closer to 10,000.
Last week's #1 sold about 13,000 and #2 just 7,000 (so Californian Son would have got #2 with its 8000).

It will sell 10,000-15,000 so I’m guessing another 2-5 performance.
That's pretty optimistic. California Son sold 8,000 with a lot of radio support for the lead single.
Are you thinking the fact that they are original songs rather than covers, and the likelihood of better reviews, will lead to more sales than CS?

I went for 8 based on absolutely nothing, LOL. Now seeing people properly analyze the situation I feel dumber than usual.

If that overrated sh*thead Adam Lamberace charts better than Moz the UK should go the way of Atlantis.

I guess if it doesn't chart in the UK he's always got Poland. Too soon?
Sure there are enough 'Nazis' in UK and Poland to quench your reply. The EU just kept voting in Ireland until they got their way too. So you can add all the Nazis here too. ?

From Music Week:
The Weeknd's newest album After Hours could become his second to reach #1. Morrissey's I Am Not a Dog on a Chain and Childish Gambino's 3.15.20 may also debut high, plus there's new albums from Adam Lambert, Young T & Bugsey, Kelsea Ballerini, Baxter Dury, Conan Gray, Lapsley and Fleur East

First update late this Afternoon.

Sure there are enough 'Nazis' in UK and Poland to quench your reply. The EU just kept voting in Ireland until they got their way too. So you can add all the Nazis here too. ?
What the hell are you on about? The self isolating seems to have boggled your mind!?

Back
Top Bottom