I did post the Scotland+UKTourbook 85 in here for your pleasure...

sistasheila

tjekket
i scanned the uk+scotlandtourbook 85 and post it in here
Scotlandtourbook 85
scotfrontneu.jpg

scot2.jpg

scot3.jpg

scoti.jpg

scot4.jpg

johnsco.jpg

scot5.jpg

scot6.jpg

Last edited:
scot8.jpg

scot9.jpg

mike
scot10.jpg

scot11.jpg

andy
scot12.jpg

scot13.jpg

discografie
scot14.jpg

scotbackcovercolour.jpg

i love the backcover of the scotlandback johnny and moz overviewing a scottish city -probably edinburgh...

Last edited:
uk tour version
tourcover.jpg

touruk2.jpg

note jim connolly there don the tour perdona didnt have moz a bodyguard in the early 90 ties named jim conolly..i wonder if itsthe same man

france.jpg

touruk3.jpg

scot6.jpg

scoti.jpg

scot4.jpg

tourukjohnny4.jpg

Last edited:
johnsco.jpg

scot9.jpg

tourmikeuk5.jpg

scot11.jpg

tourandyuk6.jpg

touruk7.jpg

touruklist.jpg

tourukback.jpg

hopefully i d have them all in the right order ---

Last edited:
Thanks for posting.

This tour programme brings back poignant memory.
I didn't have money to join organized tour by Japanese record company, got a copy of this programme and few photos as souvenir.

i was small child at the time so of course i wasnt there either:D got them for a few pounds frome bay where else..mostly im pretty lucky with thiese ebay auctions and not spend ridicilous sums

scotbackcovercolour.jpg

i love the backcover of the scotlandback johnny and moz overviewing a scottish city -probably edinburgh...

scotpic-1.jpg
brighter version backcover since it’s a pretty dark pic but it doesn’t help much

Last edited:
youre soo welcome...:o

oh mell i couldnt stop scanning ...;)
i could use internet for free here at this regional tvstation and a few weeks ago
i saw that they own a scanner which they never use i did take control over..now i only have 2 weeks before i move away

hope i will found another internetacess in hamburg for free..maybe i check the universities and pretend im a student..lol
or finally buy myself a computer

Last edited:
i was 4 years at the time so of course i wasnt there either:D got them for a few pounds frome bay where else..mostly im pretty lucky with thiese ebay auctions and not spend ridicilous sums

scotpic-1.jpg
brighter version backcover since it’s a pretty dark pic but it doesn’t help much

I'm desperate to find out where that is!!!!

Call me sad but i've been stairing at that picture for ages:p. I hope it's my beloved Edinburgh!
:p If i do find it i will stand there thinking "Morrissey stood here" like i do every time i walk past the playhouse and run round the back:p.

I think the photos might have been taken in Paris. Morrissey wore that hat in many photos taken by Paul Slattery in Paris. I know it doesn't mean he couldn't wear the hate anywhere else, but I don't recall ever seeing any photo where he did.

Stephane

Tags
photo smiths tour tourbook
Back
Top Bottom