Morrissey Central "I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD" (August 23, 2020)

I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD

“Following a stroke, her recovery was remarkable.
She had three extensive head-to-toe examinations by the NHS who could find nothing amiss.
Four days following the third all-clear examination I was told that my mother had three weeks to live.
Nine days later she had withered and died without any attempt by the NHS to save her life.
Once the NHS waves you off with paracetamol, get ready to meet your maker.
The official cause of my mother’s death was not the trendy and unquestionable “covid” - but, instead, cancer of the gallbladder … which had gone undetected by the NHS during their three thorough investigations.
How I wish to all gods that my mother had expressed no faith in the NHS.
She might still be alive today.”

Morrissey
23 August 2020.

Untitled_b47und.jpg

Media item:

The fact that he's always been attacked for things he's been against isn't irrelevant to his reputation.

not in this instance no when it is his words in black and white that are the issue. what may have or may have not happened in a completely different issue/occasion is not relevant to this today

Kevin Prince, Shrewsbury, about 3 hours ago
He's not wrong though is he? The NHS is awful, bloated and needs to be replaced with a German or Dutch style health system. Speak out against the NHS and you are denounced as a heretic. It's a national religion, in fact, its's a cult! You don't see the Dutch or Swiss or Germans worshiping their far superior health systems!

what has anything related to the death of Morrissey's mother to do with your opinion that the NHS is awful or do you just want to broadcast your opinion that is not relevant.

His mother when diagnosed with gallbladder cancer a matter of weeks ago would have not had any different outcome in Germany or anywhere.

If you believe she would or could have please explain why?

it's been changed I think
I don't believe Central use a font/text system that denotes bold text (hyperlinks & dates are in a muted colour).
The text was cut and paste within minutes of it appearing there and the formatting carried over to this site - I suspect it will do the same now if I had time to test.
Nothing has been altered IMHO, you just couldn't see it on Central properly.
FWD.

blimey. And you have just extended the blame to how old people are treated by the NHS.

How you went from what is posted to that god only knows. Maybe stick to the facts that are provided?

A woman in her 80s getting a late diagnosis of a cancer that people rarely survive from even with years of early detection was never going to end well no matter which health provision there was.

Love it when non medical people lash out at a health service when they have no understanding.

Over 10,600 claims of negligence against the NHS, not counting those settled in mediation, EVERY year. Those are facts provided on the NHS website. A "late diagnosis of cancer" certainly sounds like negligence, and you or I are not qualified to say how it would end if she had been diagnosed earlier.

I don't believe Central use a font/text system that denotes bold text (hyperlinks & dates are in a muted colour).
The text was cut and paste within minutes of it appearing there and the formatting carried over to this site - I suspect it will do the same now if I had time to test.
Nothing has been altered IMHO, you just couldn't see it on Central properly.
FWD.

Just tested it myself by copying and pasting to a word doc and yes it is bolded in the original

When he uses conspiracy-theory buzzwords like “trendy and unquestionable Covid,” I lose any sympathy I might have had for the man. His head is so far in the clouds, he doesn’t even realise what a whiny bitch he sounds like. He’s completely turned the unfortunate death of his mother into a public circus where it’s about him, again.

If he walks down the road in Cheshire, and gets hit by a bus, I hope he refuses treatment, as I'll be the one paying for it since he certainly doesn’t pay any taxes in this country and thinks that the NHS is so horrible. Throw his broken body on a gurney and fly him off to Switzerland instead.

Doubt you had any sympathy to lose - that's purest "if they don't like it here, they can leave."

Over 10,600 claims of negligence against the NHS, not counting those settled in mediation, EVERY year. Those are facts provided on the NHS website. A "late diagnosis of cancer" certainly sounds like negligence, and you or I are not qualified to say how it would end if she had been diagnosed earlier.

Is that all? Peanuts

There are 1000 people a day diagnosed with cancer in the UK.

The HNS deals with more than 1 million patients every 36 hours. That 10,600 figure per year is a drop on the ocean and that figure does not mean there were 10,600 actual proven cases of negligence. That is the number of cases raised.

This all happened a matter of weeks ago. The cancer was diagnosed by the NHS during the 3rd lot of tests. It isn't an easy form for cancer to detect or treat.

If they had know this cancer existed a year ago the outcome would likely have been the same.

Nothing would ever have stopped this cancer if found a matter of weeks ago.

In a woman aged 80-85 the survival rate for this cancer if detected very early is less than 10%.

Early detection means something like 10yrs ago, not 3 weeks ago.

The NHS did what the could do. No one can cure cancer in 3 weeks or 3 months let alone this one.

not in this instance no when it is his words in black and white that are the issue. what may have or may have not happened in a completely different issue/occasion is not relevant to this today

His words & the reaction to them are always the same issue.

He doesn't express himself in a way that people find acceptable & they denounce him for it.

Doubt you had any sympathy to lose - that's purest "if they don't like it here, they can leave."

I think the point actually made by the other poster was "if they don't like it here and they never pay tax but constantly criticise it then they can leave" as they would obviously prefer to leave surely?

That's a really sick interpretation & I really don't know where you've been that you don't know that the NHS does sometimes let people down.

For many, many years, he was one of the most dedicated and enthusiastic Morrissey fans, but sadly Morrissey's observations regarding the UK's decline made him forget about all the pleasure Morrissey had given him, and like many others, he contorted himself into a tight little ball of spite, and can't hear Morrissey's name mentioned without demonstrating how much he now loathes and detests him. Yes, even now, during the worst period Morrissey has ever had to endure. To say he has no shame would be an understatement of epic proportions.

His words & the reaction to them are always the same issue.

He doesn't express himself in a way that people find acceptable & they denounce him for it.

It isnt a problem with the way he expresses himself because of his problem with how he uses the language. The problem is with what he thinks and says in clear black and white, and bold.

Not what you think he means and says.

If bold doesn't work on Central then whoever put it there knew it wouldn't show.

lol. That is a big assumption.

I am pretty sure Morrissey doesn't know what fonts appear in central. It would seem more likely he wanted it to be bold and sent it to Sam to post and that site cant deal with the bolding.

Tbh, I think he's still at the wanting an explanation because it's too shocking to accept stage.

If there isn't an explanation then maybe it'll become a proper negligence thing.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

I am heartbroken for You in Your grief x

It isnt a problem with the way he expresses himself because of his problem with how he uses the language. The problem is with what he thinks and says in clear black and white, and bold.

Not what you think he means and says.

Garbage.

There are endless examples of the press & some of the public overreacting to the things he's said, taking it out of context, giving it the most negative spin, using guilt by association, ignoring anything that might mitigate it & ignoring his long-standing mental health issues which include depression, paranoia & an uncertain sense of identity.

lol. That is a big assumption.

I am pretty sure Morrissey doesn't know what fonts appear in central. It would seem more likely he wanted it to be bold and sent it to Sam to post and that site cant deal with the bolding.

Or something else - because what you've got is a yellow font that doesn't show up bold.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom