Morrissey Central "I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD" (August 23, 2020)

I DON’T KNOW WHY MY MOTHER IS DEAD

“Following a stroke, her recovery was remarkable.
She had three extensive head-to-toe examinations by the NHS who could find nothing amiss.
Four days following the third all-clear examination I was told that my mother had three weeks to live.
Nine days later she had withered and died without any attempt by the NHS to save her life.
Once the NHS waves you off with paracetamol, get ready to meet your maker.
The official cause of my mother’s death was not the trendy and unquestionable “covid” - but, instead, cancer of the gallbladder … which had gone undetected by the NHS during their three thorough investigations.
How I wish to all gods that my mother had expressed no faith in the NHS.
She might still be alive today.”

Morrissey
23 August 2020.

Untitled_b47und.jpg

Media item:

But not everyone can choose. The choice is only available to those who have the money.

The number of people in the USA who can’t afford the insurance is insane, that leads to a wider rich poor divide and forces poor people in their place.

Children in poverty. How do you propose they pay for their healthcare? Prostitution? Stealing? Selling drugs?

The never ending cycle of born in poverty, stay in poverty.
They pay for it through the same type of insurance they use for their homes and cars. Only poor people who got ripped off on taxes support the NHS and gladly play the fools.
If you believe you cannot change your life then look at the many perfect examples that did. You seem to be stuck in a mindset of defeatism.

There is nothing in his announcement that points to any reason to blame the nhs.
It is there for all to see. Morrissey like most people has realised that we've all been taken for a ride having to pay for something that doesn't work.

You do talk crap
The NHS killed far more people than the nazis ever did. In some countries governments have released papers during Covid that shows how they killed old people with morphine and all along calculated how much they saved on pensions.

its a harsh truth but when you get ill theres really no one one who has a responsibility to make you better. no one is there to make our lives any easier than it needs to be. no one cares whether you have a job or not. no one cares ifyou spend youre whole life struggling . why should they care when youre on your way out?
So cynical Dale o_O

its a harsh truth but when you get ill theres really no one one who has a responsibility to make you better. no one is there to make our lives any easier than it needs to be. no one cares whether you have a job or not. no one cares ifyou spend youre whole life struggling . why should they care when youre on your way out?
Very true and I recently met this eye doctor that could not care less but worst of all was that I knew more than him and that he chose to lie to my face about something that is commonly known that I had confirmed the day after by the optician. Florence Nightingale died a long time ago and with her a human quality rarely seen ever since.

Dear Morrissey. Everyone dies. If you truly loved your mother, please honour her memory by not being such a self-serving, wankeresque, barn-burning twat.

Quit pissing on the NHS.

She was old and she would have died anyway.
Do you tell that to your own mother?? Social Medicine awaits you, slugger...

Melvis isn’t anywhere near a England right now. He can’t wait around for funerals. There are charts to conquer. He’s at the RNC with SER, who just belted out a resounding rendition of Sweet and Tender Hooligan. I hope you’re watching. America IS the world!
F091-F49-D-26-A1-4315-8760-3-AF710-D3-E8-C3.jpg[IMG]

Tonight I’m nursing my dying dad. We never got on, but Morrissey provided some common ground. What more can you ask for?

My dad saw him live. At the Apollo Manchester (in Panto).

Also, my mum told me her mum loved Johnnie Ray and saw him live.

It’s all happening tonight!

This is very, very sad. I'm very sorry for her and her family. Lots of us have lost wonderful people because of mistakes or negligence. I've lost all may faith in health systems too.

Tonight I’m nursing my dying dad. We never got on, but Morrissey provided some common ground. What more can you ask for?

My dad saw him live. At the Apollo Manchester (in Panto).

Also, my mum told me her mum loved Johnnie Ray and saw him live.

It’s all happening tonight!

í'm sorry for your troubles.

í'm sorry for your troubles.

We’ve been blessed. No troubles. My dad made me watch The Good The Bad and The Ugly when I was eight. He Introduced me to George Formby, Johnny Mathis, Bing Crosby and Perry Como. And Jim Reeves.

He set me on my way, but I didn’t realise at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
We’ve been blessed. No troubles. My dad made me watch The Good The Bad and The Ugly when I was eight. He Introduced me to George Formby, Johnny Mathis, Bing Crosby and Perry Como. And Jim Reeves.

Good to hear HL.

My dad never really managed to get over the shaved armpit portion of Morrissey's ouevre {'The Oxter Incident' as it was known hereabouts}. There was a slight rapprochement on the night of the 1990 Jonathan Ross telly performance when he was heard to mutter "Looks like bloody Elvis". But beyond that, zilch.

He is currently being cared for in an NHS Mental Health Facility, having been admitted the week before Christmas after roundhousing me, when í suggested that maybe it wouldn't be the best idea for him to go out at 2am on a freezing December night? When he then went laughing for his favourite hammer, í called the NHS community health team and the cops. Eventually they admitted him that night {they were happy to leave him with me. í overheard the cops debating whether í would be able to 'handle' my dad. When í asked them if í would receive immunity if í lamped him when he next came at me, they seemed confused. It was the only time the boy cop stopped chewing his gum}.

He was finally diagnosed with Vascular Dementia {the really shit kind}; which is some kind of karma í guess, as he was always furious at my Mum for being dementia ridden.

While in their care, to date, he has sailed through a Covid19 bout {caught while in their care} and is now on his third chest infection {all 3 while in their care}. Where is Hattie Jacques when you need her?
Before the Doctors Anonymous & Co chip in, this criticism of instances of NHS care isn't tantamount to calls for defunding and instant privatisation. It's a call for an improvement of the NHS system & practices. Which, as far as í read the intent of "I Don't Know Why My Mother Is Dead" seems to be not too dissimilar. But this thread is a neat summation of the debate in this country ~ the Left have the NHS so high up on a sacred golden plinth that it's untouchable, and beyond any criticism, while the Right have it wrapped and ready to be sold to the highest bidder.

Meanwhile, we all get sicker, in body and soul.

That is not true. People live for 15 years with gallbladder cancer without any symptoms. It is one of the cancers that it almost always discovered too late.

Why would they have sent her for a scan years ago if there were no symptoms?

Like everyone else I’m just trying to make sense of something so tragic...

I would assume that, even with very mild continuous symptoms - like indigestion, stomach pain, and bloating, she would have had enough discomfort to seek medical attention. There would have been pain at stage one or two of gallbladder cancer. She had to be stage three or four to only have three weeks to live.

My mother had gallbladder issues for a couple of years. Pain associated with a high bilirubin count (and other problems) concerned doctors enough that they decided to remove it.

I feel terrible for Morrissey. The pain he is feeling is unimaginable.

Present the evidence then without being foul mouthed but you're not able to and know it.
I'm quite able to do so, bollocks-talker, but seeing as you can't even be bothered to get an account, I'll save my efforts for those who can.

I hope you are coping well enough..
It’s a strange place to in, but you are there with him.. that’s the most important thing... keep strong

Nothing emphasises the absolute absurdity of existence more than the death of a loved one. We are all condemned to the same fate. Moz's anger is so human and understandable. At the minute his anger is directed at the NHS - because anger has to be directed at someone or something. But he is really just angry at the fact that his mum is gone - and the senseless absurdity of it all. Ultimately the stages of grief reach 'acceptance'. Moz is clearly a spiritual thinker - I'm sure he will get there, but it takes time.

I reckon tosh bull ox. What the California Son has been saying around Moz Angeles is that his California Mom was visiting an old sick relative in Dublin, had a seizure and was sent to a hospital in Brittin that supposedly had better equipment to help her. The California Mom was treated like the First Lady in the Republic of Ireland, but once she was admitted to a Brittish hospital and they heard her Irish accent that had come back since she had been in Dublin, they treated her like shit and being the mom of the California Son made it worse. I really hope his Beverly Hills attorneys file a wrongful death suite against the Brittish hospital. She is not buried at Hollywood Forever, but an undisclosed cemetery in Moz Angeles that the location will be taken to the grave by the people of Moz Angeles inn nn nnn nn nnnn n n n nnn n it.

I reckon you’ve been cancelled Aztec. Taking the piss about where Morrissey was born etc is fine under normal circumstances and a couple of people laugh at your posts but to continue that theme on various discussions about Morrissey mums death is disgusting and not funny at all. You have shown that you nothing more than a troll.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom