I don't want to wake up on my own anymore

....O.F.F.S.!!!
there are ENOUGH web-sites dealing with Suicide... why doesnt the whinging sod go there...
Please don't think we are an un-caring lot, But I come here to wallow in my Utter Morriserry miisery, and speak/communicate with other fans of the Mans music...not to read or listen to some attention seeking TROLL-OP threatening to "End it all" ( how the Feck would we ever know if it was a succsesful attempt anyway??? maybe by "Ouija Board"???).
I've got enough of my own Shit life to deal with, without posting "pwease pwease Hewp me, I'm Wonely" wah wah wah-ing poor poor me."..on a site for a f***ing SINGER!!
Try the f***ing Samaritans....they are brilliant at helping....
I am so sorry that other people encourage this sort of behaviour,...( wicked as it is...), but I'm not responsible for that....neither are most people on here (Troll begets Troll....).
Get some help, or just please go and WHINE Elsewhere.....maybe someone will actually Help you out of this state of mind....Don't come here and Bother me, when all I wanna do is Celebrate Life Giving Morrissey...
Better still, (..If you are still actually among the living)if you think THESE responses are bad.... just open a Facebook account, and express them there.....at least some of us give a f*** enough to bother reading each others responses....You wouldn' last 5 minutes on FB....
...as Johns Moher used to say:-

" it's all my arse for a ball of chalk"....whatever THAT meant.....

Last edited:
....O.F.F.S.!!!
there are ENOUGH web-sites dealing with Suicide... why doesnt the whinging sod go there...
Please don't think we are an un-caring lot, But I come here to wallow in my Utter Morriserry miisery, and speak/communicate with other fans of the Mans music...not to read or listen to some attention seeking TROLL-OP threatening to "End it all" ( how the Feck would we ever know if it was a succsesful attempt anyway??? maybe by "Ouija Board"???).
I've got enough of my own Shit life to deal with, without posting "pwease pwease Hewp me, I'm Wonely" wah wah wah-ing poor poor me."..on a site for a f***ing SINGER!!
I am so sorry that other people encourage this sort of behaviour,...( wicked as it is...), but I'm not responsible for that....neither are most people on here (Troll begets Troll....).
Get some help, or just please go and WHINE Elsewhere.....maybe someone will actually Help you out of this state of mind....Don't come here and Bother me, when all I wanna do is Celebrate Life Giving Morrissey...
Better still, (..If you are still actually among the living)if you think THESE responses are bad.... just open a Facebook account, and express them there.....at least some of us give a f*** enough to bother reading each others responses....You wouldn' last 5 minutes on FB....

Well said,as for the sympathisers,theres one born every minute

and this is why solow is called as such.

you sound very naive in your analysis of this person. in times of desperation logic goes entirely out of the window. there have been documented occasions where people have been goaded into committing suicide by complete strangers- online and also in real life...in a city close to me some lonely soul was threatening to jump from the roof of a car park; those watching shouted "jump jump jump" and this person did, and died...human behaviour at times is absolutely despicable.

my friend's boyfriend committed suicide this year. it was one of the most horrible experiences of my life dealing with the police, coroner etc...even worse in a way watching her trying to find something logical, a pattern in his behaviour that would point to an answer as to why he took his life after about 7 attempts...the time he succeeded initially appeared to be a fluke but it would appear that it was more a cry for help (i wont go into detail) and the inquest recoreded an open verdict. people deal with depression in very different ways but whether they choose to broadcast it on the internet or just go ahead with it, it doesn't make their cause any less valid.

Here's the thing.. this person is not communicating in an honest fashion.

If he really wants to kill himself he will. I certainly hope he doesn't. If he wants to feel like someone cares, even for a stranger then he should say that.

You don't need to post on a forum board to get ideas on how to commit suicide. Google is a much better resource.

I hope he doesn't get to the point that he looks up anything.

He just needs to say what he really wants.
If he did that then nugz wouldn't post what she did, dave.jay1 wouldn't have posted what he did. Davie and I wouldn't have posted about computer games. tro and myself wouldn't have had a completely irrelevant conversation in the middle of the thread.

When CD starts being 100% honest I'll start responding appropriately.

@ Dave and Billy

Sometimes a talkboard is all there is/seems to be. Depression etc is false evidence appearing real.

If you think s/he is a troll, just look away/ignore - don`t put gasoline into the fire

No need for nastiness, not even if you don`t feel in a gentle mood.

Re: @ Dave and Billy

Sometimes a talkboard is all there is/seems to be. Depression etc is false evidence appearing real.

If you think s/he is a troll, just look away/ignore - don`t put gasoline into the fire

No need for nastiness, not even if you don`t feel in a gentle mood.

I believe so to. Cosmic Dancer's method is questionable, but I don't know the motivation, so the best way to deal with such ambiguous expressions of emotion or hurt is to offer constructive help. It kind of sad that so-called suicide-attempt survivors are practicing the same sort of insensitivity that would lead such a person to commit suicide. People on this site should know more than anyone else that people are willing to share information of a private nature online, than with family members or friends. There's no logic to support this behaviour and you can not expect this person to think (or act) logically. Nobody depressed does. So pack up your cynicism and go somewhere else, where such logic is called for.

I believe so to. Cosmic Dancer's method is questionable, but I don't know the motivation, so the best way to deal with such ambiguous expressions of emotion or hurt is to offer constructive help. It kind of sad that so-called suicide-attempt survivors are practicing the same sort of insensitivity that would lead such a person to commit suicide. People on this site should know more than anyone else that people are willing to share information of a private nature online, than with family members or friends. There's no logic to support this behaviour and you can not expect this person to think (or act) logically. Nobody depressed does. So pack up your cynicism and go somewhere else, where such logic is called for.

Yes yes and yes. There's almost an aloofness about them; "well when i was depressed and wanting to kill myself i did x y and z", as though there is an accepted and normal process.

Disgraceful.

Yes yes and yes. There's almost an aloofness about them; "well when i was depressed and wanting to kill myself i did x y and z", as though there is an accepted and normal process.

Disgraceful.

"well when i was depressed and wanting to kill myself i did x y and z", is just a way of factually describing what happened. What else should they do? In depression it feels terribly "correct" to view life as if one was wearing very dark grey tinted specs. Since people in major depression "feel" rather like a stone woud probably feel - rather numb, what seems "factual" is the only stuff that more or lress "functions"

"well when i was depressed and wanting to kill myself i did x y and z", is just a way of factually describing what happened. What else should they do? In depression it feels terribly "correct" to view life as if one was wearing very dark grey tinted specs. Since people in major depression "feel" rather like a stone woud probably feel - rather numb, what seems "factual" is the only stuff that more or lress "functions"

I think you misunderstood what I was getting at.

Yesterday one of Her Majesty's goats asked if I'd ever considered suicide-and if I was indeed considering it at the time of questioning.

That scratched a laugh from my lung.

Yesterday one of Her Majesty's goats asked if I'd ever considered suicide-and if I was indeed considering it at the time of questioning.

That scratched a laugh from my lung.

I wouldn't argue with that goat...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasnt encouraging him to do anything. my point was if he was really, truly suicidal, i dont think he would be looking on an internet messageboard for comfort, and also if he was really suicidal, i dont think anything anyone says on here would throw him over the edge. i tried to kill myself twice, the last thing i f***ing cared about what was some stranger said on the internet, i had my own "in real life" problems.

I also just wanted to ad, that its not just the content of his threads, but if anyone kept posting a thread about the same thing over and over, it would get annoying. theres a thread going right now about someone hating their job. now what if over the course of the next month, they made 5 more threads dedicated to complaining about their job. we'd all be like "just shut up and get a new job already then." im sure the first 1 or 2 threads CD posted, people were being sympathetic, but its just a little much now.

Last edited:
It's possible that a person might hope that Morrissey fans are a bit different from the average internet user.

Morrissey has talked about his own depression and dared to write pop songs about it. He's spoken openly about suicide and his own attraction to it. One might think that people who like Morrissey might be more open to discussions about these topics. And from what's been said, a number of people here have personal experience with suicide. (Actually, that might not be a plus. Someone on another site pointed out that expecting any sort of social decorum from suicidally depressed people is the height of insanity.) It's not like CD is posting these things on hotrods.com.

When you're utterly alone, a group of strangers that happens to share a common interest with you may be as close to friends as you might have. Not everyone has a real-life support system to back them up, and some people actually DO care what is said about and to them on this site. (This itself is probably a bad idea, because anyone confessing to caring what people here think is setting themselves up to be pilloried even more...but it still might be true.)

There is a place with a bit more time
And a few more gentler words...

Although that place is probably not solow.

It's possible that a person might hope that Morrissey fans are a bit different from the average internet user.

Morrissey has talked about his own depression and dared to write pop songs about it. He's spoken openly about suicide and his own attraction to it. One might think that people who like Morrissey might be more open to discussions about these topics. And from what's been said, a number of people here have personal experience with suicide. (Actually, that might not be a plus. Someone on another site pointed out that expecting any sort of social decorum from suicidally depressed people is the height of insanity.) It's not like CD is posting these things on hotrods.com.

When you're utterly alone, a group of strangers that happens to share a common interest with you may be as close to friends as you might have. Not everyone has a real-life support system to back them up, and some people actually DO care what is said about and to them on this site. (This itself is probably a bad idea, because anyone confessing to caring what people here think is setting themselves up to be pilloried even more...but it still might be true.)

There is a place with a bit more time
And a few more gentler words...

Although that place is probably not solow.

Fabulous post, I agree totally. Not much else I can add, really.

anyone confessing to caring what people here think .

First!

I care about what a lot of people here think. And feel. I care about a lot of people here full stop. Even if they're complete strangers, they're not really.

On the best days that even includes strangers who just read but never post anything and call this place names. Lucky sod.:rolleyes:

I'd rather see everyone live.

....who's up for a round of Modern Warfare 2?
Get a blow up doll.
Get a dog
my dog sleeps at my feet every night. it's cute.
and have a good old wank
Thank you, Amy!!!
I don't have much "Truck" with these "Crying for help" wallahs....I don't have the Professional "Training" to even attempt to Analyse/assist, and I don't really Five a Guck.....Everybodys got problems....Mind you, A Morrissey site is probably a good place to start ( ..Why not Perpetuate the old chestnut that "Morrissey's music is suicide inducing" SHTE....).
I'm only responding to this 'cos I can't find anything else on here to respond to...
As my dear old Mother once said....( before she blew her brains out with some home -made ( Grannys VERY OWN recipe) explosive chemicals...
"Shit, or get off the pot...."

Also, to quote the Amazing "Josie" in UK "Big Brother" TV show:-

"Whenever I feel a bit down, I just think of that woman who got her Face ripped off by a Chimpanzee"....
I would also Doubly recommend having a Wank....But just Don't try it with a noose around your your neck at the same time, Grasshopper.....
Oh get a grip. How old are you? Jesus.
Have you tried cleaning, love? You might think, 'F*** off!', but honestly, if you give things a right good scrub, then it does the world of good!
....O.F.F.S.!!!

suicide-demotivational-poster-1224612941.jpg

Time's tide will smother you
And I will too
When you laugh about people who feel so
Very lonely
Their only desire is to die
Well, I'm afraid
It doesn't make me smile

I only tried to say I felt just like that part of the song ''Asleep'' - if I take my life or not then, who gives a shit, I didn't say I would - who hasn't felt like that song? - everyone has, no big deal.

if I take my life or not then, who gives a shit, I didn't say I would - who hasn't felt like that song? - everyone has, no big deal.

I'd be sad. Please don't.

Time's tide will smother you
And I will too
When you laugh about people who feel so
Very lonely
Their only desire is to die
Well, I'm afraid
It doesn't make me smile

I only tried to say I felt just like that part of the song ''Asleep'' - if I take my life or not then, who gives a shit, I didn't say I would - who hasn't felt like that song? - everyone has, no big deal.

Please don't, CD. There are plenty of people who'd give a shit, many on this site, including me.

Back
Top Bottom